FS: Neo Geo 2-Slot MVS arcade, Hyper 64 mobo, 5 games: $750.00

pmindemann

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is a really nice Neo Geo upright big red arcade cabinet in good condition, with everything working. I am also including my Jamma-compatible Neo Geo Hyper 64 mobo and games. Here are the details

Neo Geo 2-Slot MVS Arcade machine:

• Serial No. 019545, Model MVS 2 player, 25-inch
  • Entire cabinet cleaned, disinfected, and detailed by hand
  • Used in a non-smoking home theater for the past several years
  • Monitor is still decent (minor ghosting), as are the controls (one joystick has been replaced)
  • I had a new control panel overlay installed and it looks fantastic
  • Original 2-slot MVS mobo works well
  • Power supply was replaced with a new one within the last year
  • Exterior cabinet graphics are generally good, but are still original and have some expected wear
  • All lights work and spare bulbs are included
  • Includes instruction manual printouts, keys, etc.

Neo Geo MVS games (3) included:

• King of Fighters 2002
  • Samurai Shodown II
  • Bust-a-Move
  • All games have brand new shock boxes with artwork
  • KOF and Sam Sho also have all original artwork and cards in original plastic
  • Bust-a-Move has marquee card (currently in cabinet)

Neo Geo Hyper 64 Jamma-compatible motherboard included:

• Purchased as new, old stock
  • Installed new battery
  • Works great, built like a tank
  • Hooks right up to the MVS arcade cabinet... simply remove the Jamma harness from the MVS and attach it to the Hyper board and you are good (takes about 5 seconds)

Neo Geo Hyper 64 games (2) included:

• Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition (Garo Densetsu Wairudo Anbishon)
  • Samurai Shodown 64: Warriros Rage (Samurai Spirts 2: Asura Zanmaden)
  • Both games were purchased as new, old stock and work flawlessly
  • Both games come with all original boxes, bubble wrap, instructions, posters, overlays, etc.

My wife and I recently moved to a new home, and with twin toddlers having recently arrived, she did not want the big red to move along with us. So the cabinet and games are currently at our old house, which will be going up for sale shortly.

I am located in the Lancaster, PA area (zip: 17584) and within about an hour from Philly, Baltimore and Harrisburg. Buyer will need to be prepared to transport the cabinet up one flight of basement stairs and out a small deck on our patio. The cabinet probably weighs about 350-400lbs., so a dolly and at least two, strong individuals will need to be available to help. Due to back issues, I cannot help with the move, but I will be present to help with logistics. Transportation is the sole responsibility of the purchaser, and once it leaves it leaves my house, no warranties are expressed or implied (though you are welcome to test it while it is still at my place before transport). Payment via credit card (PayPal) is welcome.

I have been a fan of the Neo Geo since I first worked at Toys R Us back in the day and sold the original AES. The big red was a dream come true, but it has to go. Hopefully my NGPC will hold me over!

Feel free to contact me with questions or more pics:

IMG_7052.JPGIMG_7053.JPGIMG_7050.JPGIMG_7040.JPGIMG_7041.JPGIMG_7044.JPGIMG_7039.JPGIMG_7045.JPGIMG_7058.JPG

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
very nice and clean. good luck with the sale. i'm slowly piquing interest in the 64.

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Damn, that's a Rev2 Hyper board, too. Looks fantastic. Mine is not nearly so pretty. Anyone looking to get into Hyper stuff could do a hell of a lot worse. Good luck selling it.

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
God damn. If I didn't already have a big red I'd be renting a truck. Good luck with the sale!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Nice lot, good price, GLWTS!

If you decide to sell the Hyper 64 stuff separately, hit me up.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
This is so tempting, I am relatively close to you. Moving it will be a major issue though, but so tempting!!

pmindemann

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the support, guys. And for those who have asked, I'm not looking to part out anything at this point (including the Hyper 64, which I could always use with a supergun, if I went that route). So, for now, I'll look to sell everything as a group. But I'm willing to take offers if anyone is looking for just the cab and is looking for a lower price.

IMG_7054.JPGIMG_7056.JPGIMG_7048.JPGIMG_7046.JPGNeo.jpg

mikejmoffitt

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If you still have this in a few months, I might be up for taking that 2-slot MVS off your hands.

pmindemann

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For anyone interested, this is now up for sale on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/331919932034? Starting price is $450 (without the Hyper 64, but with 3 MVS games), with a Buy it Now of $650. Would love to sell to someone on this board, but need to move it out of our house, either way.

Metlcub

n00b
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
pmindman I saw on ebay and was seriously looking but I just do not have the room for a cab :( Looks nice and clean... I am only like 2 hr's from you too..

pmindemann

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Much appreciated! It's very clean, inside and out. I have a potential buyer, though not necessarily from the community (unfortunately). But nothing is final yet...

Jackafur

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I live about an hour away and definitely have my eye on this. Im in the process of trying to convince my fiance its a good idea. Let me know how that other potential buyer goes.

pmindemann

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very good. Keep an eye on this space... my buyer is still arranging funding (complicated by transportation costs), but I hope to have that sorted out with them this weekend, or will be putting it back up for sale if not. I will keep this thread updated.

pmindemann

New Challenger
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Payment has been received from my potential buyers, so it's looking like this sale (including the Hyper mobo) will be going through. Thank you to everyone who expressed interest. If anything changes, I will let everyone know!