FS: Original PC Engine boxed plus A/V BOOSTER and games bundle

Freelancer

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I listed this on the old forums and received lots of interest, but no takers. I figured I'd give it one more try. Click here to view what's included as well as detailed descriptions of all the components included:

http://www.neo-geo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=19;t=005764#000000

What you see is what you get. Everything works great and has been owned by me over the last 10 years. Video output with the A/V Booster is crystal clear. This is a GREAT deal for all of this stuff and the price includes shipping to US residents. Don't take chances buying a PC Engine system off eBay (the original ones only output RF video and need the A/V BOOSTER or CD ROM attachment to be usable on US Tv's)...this one is ready to play right out of the box and the official A/V BOOSTER is INCLUDED. Please read the descriptions carefully before buying.

My asking price is $150.00 shipped to US Residents.

Payments accepted are: Paypal (no credit cards unless you pay the 3% fee) and Money Orders. PM me if interested.
pceng.jpg

Last edited:

Freelancer

Banned
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
This is unbelievable! Doesn't ANYONE here like the PC Engine? Granted, the games aren't all AAA titles, but look at what you're getting here hardware-wise!

Buy please! Before I reconsider and keep it!
Feel free to send me any offer.

I am looking for older, complete NEO GEO AES carts, so I am open to partial trades/cash deals! :)