FS: Panasonic DMP-BDT300PP #D BluRay Player NIB

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Up for sale is my Panasonic 3D BluRay Player model DMP-BDT300PP NIB. This was a part of the package deal at Best Buy when I bought my Panasonic Vierra 3D set last September. I never used it as I just use the PS3 for playback of 3D content, so I am selling it brand new in the box. I'm looking to get about $235 for it shipped in the US, and I will consider decent serious offers.

There are also some games I am looking for and willing to trade as well for the unit. The list is below of the games I am hunting down.

NeoGeoCDs English versions only (complete with spine near new condition)

Alpha Mission II
Blues Journey
Crossed Swords
Fatal Fury
Fatal Fury Special
Rally Chase
Sengoku 2
World Heroes 2 Jet

MVS carts (bare cart, authentic only of coarse)

Power Spikes 2
Pleasure Goal
Irritating Maze
Pop n Bounce
Shock Troopers
Captain Tomaday
Prehistoric Isle 2

Thanks for taking a look at my sale. If you have any questions please feel free to ask using PM. I can take a picture of the item if someone is really interested in the unit, otherwise there is no need. It is brand spanking new in the box, and has been sitting on my shelf waiting to be used by someone. I guess it's time to let it go.

EDIT: Price lowered and SMVSCII has been taken off the wanted list.

Last edited:

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Bump! and last price drop before it goes to ebay. Come on guys, you know you want the brand new 3D BluRay player in trade for some of your old MVS carts eh?