FS: Reduced Prices / New Stuff! NeoGeo Pocket, Megadrive, NES, ETC.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Last Bump!

I've been moving everything over to ebay. Check out the NeoGeo pocket stuff!

Reduced prices (Genesis and NES carts). Going to remove old items soon and put them on eBay.

Reason for selling: Need money to fuel my desire for neo geo games.

I recently moved back to America and found a bunch of stuff. I'll take pictures of items if you need me to. This was all stuff that has been in boxes for the last few years. I will test everything that I capable of, but I don't own (and can't test) the NES, Nintendo 64 or Neogeo Pocket Color games. These are all from my personal collection, so they've all been played.

I'm willing to take offers on any of the more expensive items. If some of these prices seem off, please PM me. I've been out America and the American market for a LONG time.

Shipping: You pay shipping. I'll try and ship as cheaply as possible, I basically go down to the shipping company (a trusted place) and bundle stuff up. Usually runs around 6-20 dollars. We'll work it out.

If you want to offer a lower price or a discount for bundled stuff, PM me with an offer. I can bundle some of the smaller stuff all up and you can save on shipping. PM me and we'll work out a deal.

I'm willing to trade for loose AES carts (and MAYBE MVS).

Gameboy Advance / Gameboy Color (USA and JPN)

GBA JPN Mukaimura Ghosts and Goblins (famicom port) loose $5

SEGA Genesis / Megadrive JPN

Shinobi III Complete (USA) $20
The Super Shinobi II Complete (JPN) $50
Bare Knuckle II Complete (JPN) $40
The Super Shinobi loose cart tested (JPN Megadrive) $10
Shadow Dancer Complete Cart has a big rip in the label (USA, shown in Picture) $15
Super Street Fighter II Loose Excellent condition (USA) $5
Thunder Force IV (JPN) Complete $70

NES (All USA)

Guerilla War NES US OK condition Loose Cart $5
The Guardian Legend NES US Loose Cart $5
Gyruss NES US Loose Cart $5
Castlevania II Simons Quest NES (USA) with Instruction booklet $10
BUNDLE All 4 games for $17

Other (USA and JPN)

God of War Collection PS3 US (1 and 2, NOT the all 5 game collection) $3
Tekken Hybrid PS3 US $5
Sega Mark III Miracle Warriors JPN with map and figure, box in OK condition $30 (Super weird and rare)
Castlevania 64 – Loose cartridge $5
Spacehulk Vengeance of the Blood Angels Sega Saturn (USA) Complete, Good condition (like new) $15

Sold

*Super Robot Taisen OG Saga $5 (RPG with lots of chesty women)*
*The Match of the Millenium SNK vs Capcom (USA) Loose $18*
*Last Blade (JPN) Loose $8*
*Neo Geo SNK Pocket Color Link cable (loose) $10*
*sold Devil Survivor $5*
*sold Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia $5*
*Sold Dragon's Crown PS3 JPN $10 Sold*
*Sold Kirby Super Star 8 games in 1 SNES USA loose cart with cover thingy $10 Sold*
*Sold Tactics Ogre: The Knights of Lodis GBA No Instructions Tested US $15 Sold*
*Sold Castlevania Bloodlines – Loose cart (rough condition) USA tested $15 Sold*
*Sold Double Dragon II Megadrive*
*Sold PC Engine Duo*

Last edited:

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Awesome. It's nice to see some of these games go. I'm going to be a lot more excited selling them here.

If anyone needs more pics or close ups, let me know. I'm pretty flexible on the prices on anything $30 and over, so shoot me an offer.

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Bump. New games added, old prices reduced. Last week until older stuff goes on eBay.

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Final bump before it all goes to ebay. Getting some nice prices for this stuff over there.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Somebody needs to grab that Super Robot Taisen, that is an insane price and it is a really fun game.