FS: Rockman NGPC and World Heroes 2 AES

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I need some quick cash to buy a new car since my old ones are about to fall apart, so I’m selling a bunch of stuff. I’ve only got a few Neo specific things, but keep an eye on Everything Else for a thread where I’ll be listing a bunch of stuff for various systems like SNES, Sega CD, etc. One thing about the carts, I’m not really a collector, I’m a gamer, and as such these carts were not shelf queens and should be considered “gamer’s condition.”

I ship only within the US, unless you are my homie (and you guys know who you are.) Payment by Paypal. PM me for a shipping quote, although I’d imagine most single home carts should come in at $8-10 each for shipping USPS Priority.

World Heroes 2 (JP) $30

Includes case, manual and cart, no baggie. This cart is in OK shape, not great. There is sticker residue on the outside of the case, and like many of these older neo carts there is wear at the top of the insert where it sticks out over the clear plastic.

Rockman Battle and Fighters NGPC $$225

Game is complete, includes box (with some wear on it) and all inserts, manuals, even the little flyers and what looks like a registration card. I played this maybe 4 times so the cart is in great shape.

SOLD
Sengoku (US) $120

Includes case, game, and manual (no baggie.) Overall is in pretty good shape, except that there is some discoloration at the top left back insert where there is a small rip in the clear plastic.

World Heroes 2 Jet (JP) $50 (ebay)

Includes case and cart, no manual. Case is a bit beat up and has a green check on the spine for some reason. Cart is in OK shape, a couple of minor scratches.

King of Fighters ‘94 (JP) $50 (Sold on eBay)

Includes Case, Manual, and Cart, no baggie. Game is overall in good shape. It still has the Neo Geo seal sticker on it, but it doesn’t stick to the front part of the case. The outside of the case is in good shape but the brittle inside has cracked quite a bit. It still holds the cart just fine.

King of Fighters ‘97 (US/JP mixed) $100 SOLD

This one is a bit of an oddball. It has a US insert but the game is Japanese. No manual is included. The snap lock case is in good shape, the snap closes well and shows no sign of breakage. Cart and insert are in pretty good shape, but there is a slight wear line in the middle of the spine, like someone folded the insert in half for some reason.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Most carts sold, just have World Heroes 2 left. I listed Rockman Battle and Fighters for NGPC, it's complete with everything. Box has some wear on it, insides are all perfect except for a small crack in the clear plastic insert.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
GLWS. Rock Man shot waaaay up.