FS: Sega CD model 1, Saturn and DS games

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Unless noted otherwise, all games are in excellent condition and are complete or near complete.

Prices are shipped in the US via USPS. US only. PayPal gift payment only, otherwise regular PayPal + 2.9% + 30 cents. Buy several games and I'll shave off a few bucks.

model 1 Sega CD, fully working with mounting plate and power adapter - $120
Unit is in good shape, though the pads on the bottom are kind of gone.
(does not include the Genesis or the retail Sonic cart)
M5U5bt6.jpg

Sega Saturn
=====================
Capcom Generations 2: Makaimura (JP Ghouls 'n Ghosts collection, case/manual/reg card/cd/no obi) $30
Panzer Dragoon II Zwei $30
Space Harrier (JP, case/manual/reg card/ads/cd/no obi) $20
X-Men vs Street Fighter (JP, worn, box/case/manual/cd/4mb cart) $15

DS games
=====================
Dragon Quest VI $15
Dragon Quest IX $15
Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard $25
Final Fantasy IV $20
Radiant History (sealed, but doesn't have cardboard box or soundtrack) $40
RetroGame Challenge $20

Last edited:

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
If I were to make a list of stuff that a person interested in getting into the DS NEEDED to get, it would be everything you listed, that particular system included.

Except I'd also add Aliens Infestation and Mario/Luigi Partners in Time :D

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   1
You could lower the price before taking it to Goodwill! Isn't that just giving the stuff away?

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Just said that to freak everyone out. :) I don't think a random person buying something like this at Goodwill would really appreciate how great these games are. Anyhow, I based my price off the going rate on eBay and what I've seen on forums, and then knocked about $50 off that price and am shipping for free. I really want to sell it as a package because I hate mailing a lot of small stuff, but may split this up if it doesn't sell after a while.

shadowfamicom

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
...Just said that to freak everyone out. :)...

Actually I would not put that by people. I bought a bunch of rare PS2 import games from Goodwill Houston's ebay auctions. Literally $400 of games I snatched for $53... I have no idea who would drop off import PS2 games at goodwill... And then I saw your location and I was about to reply "You didn't by any chance drop a huge amount of import games at goodwill did you?" but then I scrolled down :P Anyway good luck with your sale! Some really great games there.

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
DSi + Castlevania games sold

EDIT :Contra 4 sold

Last edited: