FS: Sega Genesis-Thunderforce III & Sega Saturn-In the Hunt (JP version)

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
For sale I have a bit of er'thang here. I can take more detailed pictures of any item if you like. Shipping is only in the US but is included in the noted prices. Everything works well and the details of each item are as described. I only accept paypal gift(unless I know you). All items will come with USPS tracking info. Thanks and any questions please ask.

IMG_20121113_021036.jpg

-Sega Genesis---ThunderForce III=$35.00 shipped-Complete with box, cart, and instructions. Works great. Good condition.

-Sega Saturn---In the Hunt (JP version)-ITH=$30.00---ITH I bought from a reputable seller but could never test it as it doesn't work with an Action Replay (I only have a US Saturn console and use an AR to play imports). You must have a JP Saturn to play this version. Game is in good condition.

****SOLD***

-PS3---HRAP 3 w/Sanwa stick and buttons=This controller has a lot of hours on it. I used it to learn to play SF4. Works great.
-MVS---KoF 98' w/shockbox and insert=Cart is super clean, has serials and plays great. Comes with a shockbox w/insert both from Southtown.
-Sega Saturn---DoDonPachi-Works great and good condition.
-Xbox 360---Resident Evil 6=Just got this game but it isn't for me. In like new condition.

Last edited:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
great seller here, wish I could afford that in the hunt. good luck with the sale buddy:)

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Thanks a million Mug! Just trying to make a few extra coins to cover some of the Wii U I signed up to get this Sunday.