FS: SHDS3, Raspberry Pi setups, Phat PS2 w/ HDD IC: RGB Modded AV Famicom, PC Engine, CPS2 Multi, Neo Geo home system, Consolized MVS

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hey all, clearing out a bunch of stuff that I don't use. It's time to get out from under all this stuff. Couple things:

- My objective is to bro deal this stuff away for fair prices (below ebay prices). I've done some research, but if I'm off, let me know. If you've been here for a minute, you know I've always been flexible.
- If I don't recognize you, I'm probably not gonna sell to you. I'm tired of flippers and don't want to deal with it.
- I'll ship anywhere, but international buyers will cover full shipping and insurance costs. This in mind, I will not be manipulating item values on customs forms that aren't reasonable.
- Prices include shipping within the US.

View pictures here

For Sale: (watch this space, more is coming)

Super HD System 3 - Used lightly, comes with box and bubble bag. Has 32GB card loaded up with all HuCard games and, I believe, all CD-based shooting games, as well as a couple others. - $240

Phat PS2 - Just console and HDD/network adapter, but if I can find other stuff, I'll drop it into the box. $60

Raspberry Pi Stuff - Note that I experimented with a lot of different OSs and am unsure what the situation of the included cards are. Please assume that you will need to install your own OS and get your own roms. I'm happy to give you pointers on this, if necessary, but please don't assume that these are plug and play as is unless noted. On prices, Pis are all expensive now, but still looking to go well below ebay prices. As always, shoot an offer if you don't like the prices.

Raspberry Pi 3B+ with MegaPi case – 16GB card with Retropie installed. Includes PSU. This may have a full Mega Drive romset, but I’m not sure off the top of my head. This runs a safe shutdown script when you turn this off. - $100

Raspberry Pi 3B+ with NesPi case – 32GB card, I don't believe this has a Pi OS at all. First version of this case, no safe shutdown. Shutting down from the menu isn’t a big deal though, and it’s nice having a power switch. Includes PSU. - $90

Interest Check: (Not in love with the idea of getting rid of these things, but would probably do it if somebody steps up)

PC Engine - Original ass white PC Engine. Has box and original PSU and all that. Also has Insurrection Industries Spark Plug (allows you to use a Genesis 2 scart cable - allows a nice and clean RGB signal), Retrogamecave PSU and scart cable. Also includes an original Turbo Ever Drive. You'll need to provide your own SD card and pull down your own romset for this. I can give you pointers if you need. Please holler if you're interested. Looking for around $300 on this.

AV Famicom - RGB modded by Kiel. Has a purple LED which shows through the vents on the front. Comes with box and original cables. Ever Drive Pro included with an sd card and good romset. Also has Krikzz case and label and not the lame ass SAG label. Retrogamecave PSU and scart cable included. Also have a stack of good Famicom games. If you're interested, please contact me. Unsure of a price on this, honestly, but I'm happy to pass it on for what I paid for it a couple years ago. Something like $750 or so for all of this is fair, I think, and actually less than I paid. The price breakdown (what I paid) is as follows:

AV Famicom - $360
Everdrive - $190
Scart cable and PSU - $60
Games - ~$200

Games:
Kirby
Rainbow Islands
Tiger Heli
Yareyuke Daiundoukai
Nekketsu Koukou Dodgeball Club – Soccer Hen
Matendouji
Holy Diver
Daiku no Gen San
Hello Kitty World
Konami Wai Wai World
Konami Wai Wai World 2
Twinbee
Twinbee 3
Ganbare Goemon 2
Double Dragon 2
Double Dragon 3
Kaiju Monogatari
Legend of Kage
Hyper Olympic
Ganbare Penant Race
Famista 91
Moero Judo Warriors

CPS2 Multi - Most recent version of the multi. Installed by me. Nice condition A and B board (B board is SF Zero, I also have the original roms for this). Has a JNX CPS1 > CPS2 kick harness PCB installed. SD card with encrypted roms included. Key writing cables installed in this. $800 or so is probably fair on this.

Neo Geo home system - Has all the mods, all done by JNX. That's RGB bypass, component, Unibios, reset button LED mod (yellow). Has original PSU and av cables, but also includes Retrogamecave PSU and scart cable. Stick is in decent condition and everything works fine. Console has a scratch on the top. Box included. Serial on box has been removed. Styrofoam has been damaged a bit and is missing the piece that goes on the joystick. Looking for $550 including shipping on this. This is packed away. If you're interested, let me know and I'll dig it out for pics.

Consolized MVS - MV1B consolized by HMG. Has S video and AV multi out. Has unibios. Comes with PSU and scart cable. Is nice. Will drop a game into the box with this. $300 or so is fair on this.

Sold Items

Spoiler:

Raspberry Pi 4 8GB RAM with PiStation case and screen – Comes with PSU and mini HDMI to HDMI cable. Has 16GB card loaded up with Lakka. Sold for $220

Last edited:

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I think I'm going to be eating ramen for a while.