FS: Slim PS2, NES bundle, Mini SNES, Sega CD unit, Sega Dreamcasts!

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Greetings. I'm trying to clear some space here, so I figured I'd have a little sale. My old sale thread was a bit cluttered, so here we are. Unless noted, all prices include shipping within the U.S. Looking for PayPal only at the moment.

I should be adding pics a little later today, but everything's guaranteed to be exactly as described. Multiple items = automatic discount. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in anything, or have any questions. Thanks! :)

Slim PS2 console w/ King of Fighters XI:

First up is a U.S. Black Slim PS2 with one Dual Shock 2 controller, and a complete (excellent condition) copy of KoF XI. I'm only selling this because I have two Slims, and don't play PS2 that often. (I'm actually keeping a rough condition beater system, this one's way better. :p) System comes with official Sony power supply, and A/V cable. Everything runs flawlessly, including blue bottom CD based games. System itself is in pretty good used condition.

Couple minor flaws: One of the small plastic "fins" on the console's exhaust vent has been cemented in place. It's not something you really notice, but I wanted to mention it. Next, the only A/V cable I can find at the moment is in good shape, but the individual wires have been pulled back a bit. Doesn't hurt anything, but again, I wanted to mention it. If I locate my better one, I'll include it instead.

Asking $65 shipped

Mini SNES console:

U.S. Mini SNES console, guaranteed to be working and in excellent condition. Not yellowed, and original stickers are intact. This system is guaranteed to be legit, and NOT a bootleg. As you can see here, the bootleg Mini SNES consoles are very similar in appearance. It would be extremely difficult to find another Mini in this kind of condition, unless you find a new one. Great if you have a box and paperwork laying around.

Includes system, 1 official controller, A/V cable, and power supply.

Asking $65 shipped

NES bundle:

Next up is a classic NES bundle. The following items are included:

- Excellent condition NES front loader console. System is in above average condition cosmetically (not yellowed, no cracks / chips, original stickers intact), and it works beautifully. This system will boot any *clean* game you throw in it. (Clean your games! :p) Internal Lock Out chip has been disabled. System has it's original (cleaned) 72 pin connector. (better than replacements in my opinion, because replacements require too much force for cart insertion / removal) This has been my primary NES for a few years now, and it has been really good to me.

- Two original NES controllers, also in excellent condition

- Original Zapper, excellent condition

- Original Nintendo power supply, good condition

- 3 classic games to get you started: Super Mario / Duck Hunt combo cart, Dr. Mario, and Tetris (all have pretty good labels)

- A/V cable

Asking $70 shipped

Sega Dreamcast console, with 1 controller:

I only have two of these available. Both are virtually identical setups, and the asking price is per system / controller bundle.

U.S. Sega Dreamcast, with 1 official Sega controller, and A/V / power cord. Checked and confirmed to be CD-R friendly. System and controller are guaranteed to work well, and everything's in good cosmetic condition.

Asking $60 shipped

Sega CD unit:

Next up is a U.S. model 2 Sega CD. Unit plays well, and is in good condition. White lettering on the CD cover's in good shape. Included with the Sega CD is it's original Sega power supply. Can grab pics if you'd like, but this is boxed up (in storage) right now. Guaranteed to be exactly as described, maybe better. :)

Asking $60 shipped