FS: Snatcher (Sega CD), Burning Rangers (Sega Saturn) BOTH SOLD

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
w8Npm.jpg

Both of these are up for sale. I'd love to hang on to them, but they don't get played and I could use the dough. Both are in pretty darn good shape, with the cases having some minor scuffs and scratches. The Snatcher case has nothing noticeably wrong with it, but the Burning Rangers case has some adhesive residue in the upper right hand corner of the case. It should be easily removable if you have some Goo Gone (I don't, which is why it's still on there).

That manual for Snatcher is pretty darn nice, with only minor damage to the corners from wear over time. Other than that, all pages are intact and without any damage to those. The registration card is still present, too. The Burning Rangers manual is decent shape, as well. There is some slight creasing to the back cover of it and it bulges out slightly. It was in this condition when I purchased it in 2010. If I had to take a guess, it's from either prior user wear and tear or the lack of a foam spacer in the case. Otherwise, the manual is intact and the pages have no noticeable damage. The discs for both are in really great shape. No detectable scratches or marks at all. Whomever owned these before me took great care of the discs and since I've barely taken them out of their cases myself, they have remained that way. If you would like any pictures taken of either the manuals or the game discs, let me know and I can take some.

Now, onto price. I am looking to get $140 shipped for Snatcher and $70 shipped for Burning Rangers. US buyers only, please, since I'm not keen on shipping out of the country (and it would hike the price up on both of these two). PM me if you are interested. PayPal gifting for payment is preferred, so there's no worries about fees or anythings. No trades, please, unless you are offering a relatively new, clean slim PS3. :D

Thanks for looking.

p6pYn.jpg

ewJCm.jpg

Edit: Pending potential sale.

Last edited:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
In case you changed your mind about shipping internationally, let me know. I also have a shipping address in the US.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Just want to say thanks for keeping this thread alive with prices. I am pontificating selling my Snatcher and want to know what I can get for it. (I need the money too)