FS: SNES Chrono Trigger - $150

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hey all, unloading some stuff. I want to say for real this time, but we'll see how it shakes out. Trying to come in well below ebay prices. Holler if you think a price is off.

Prices include shipping to the US.

Chrono Trigger - Bought by me in the late 90s. It's authentic and I'll open it up to take pictures later. I'll also check the battery and if it's dead (and I have the necessary battery on hand), I'll change it out. - $150
IMG_9064.jpeg

Sold Items
Spoiler:

NGPC Slim - I got this myself in rural Japan last month. Cool colorway, comes with matching official wrist strap. New CR2032 battery, will also include new AAs. A few blemishes on the screen, be sure to look closely. Sold for $130

IPS Modded GBA - Done by me, works perfectly, looks great. New shell, display, buttons, etc. The speaker in this one is stock. L, R, and Select buttons are connected to the display to control various settings. Screen is nice and sharp. Sold for $130

R Type III - SNES cart. Owned by me since the late 90s. In nice condition and of course original. Pretty nice SNES shooting game. Sold for $130

Core Grafx Console - Comes with a copy of Gunhed and an official Everdrive (v1) that's loaded up with everything you need to get playing right away. No cables or controller included. Sold for $130

IPS Modded GBA SP - Also done by me, also works perfectly. This one has a new shell, buttons, display, and speaker. The brightness button is connected to the display and there are quite a few levels of brightness. This shell is mirror finish, so very susceptible to fine scratches, no matter how careful you are. This also has the makho battery that you have to put together yourself. It's a very long lasting and nice battery (think around 8 to 10 hours or so). $150 > Sold with other items for $110
Paypal or venmo only. Prices include shipping to the US, happy to ship to overseas buyers, but buyer will be responsible for shipping and any import duty costs.

Last edited:

Ghaleon

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cool stuff! PMd

Someone buy that Core Grafx! An ever drive is like $80 alone. I would have snagged that too but I am happy w my RGB Duo-RX :)

GBA SP is a great deal too.

Last edited: