FS: ST-V Multi, Taito F3 Multi, PCBs, Taito Type X3, Capcom IO, Arpicade with RPi4B

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Hey all. I no longer have any CRT based cabs on which I can play these games and my PVM is a pain in the ass to adjust for each game. I'll just play 'em on Mister or PC. Call me a dirty emu hobo or whatever if you need to. Additionally, I'm in the process of covering my body in tattoos, and that shit ain't cheap.

As always, and as anybody who has ever dealt with me can attest, happy to make deals. These are more or less the actual prices that I paid over the last several years, and I haven't done any research on what market rate is on any of this. Shoot me a message if you're interested in something but the price seems off.

These prices do not include shipping unless noted. I'll provide an estimate when you initiate contact.

I'm happy to ship outside of the US, but the buyer will be responsible for covering the entirety of shipping charges and none of what's listed here will be cheap to ship.

Everything here has been tested and confirmed working. See pictures for each game running. Check my feedback for reference, if you need to.

Pictures of everything here

ST-V Multi - PCB sourced from Tops and has a new battery. LCD sourced from some guy in Finland and installed myself. Multi purchased new and also installed by me. Has all the games loaded up and ready to enjoy. I believe it's an 8GB micro SD card, but don't remember for sure. Has reset wire installed and the LCD selector works perfectly. This is going to be a tricky one to ship, since the multi is essentially tethered to the board. I'll work with a buyer on support, in the event that any of the wires come off in transit. Looking for $700 on this, which is about $100 less than I paid to get everything going on this.

F3 Multi - Works perfectly. Note that F3 is notoriously picky about 5v and often has issues syncing with non-arcade monitors. It works fine with Retrotink 5x though, in case you were wondering. Has the Lions3 plastic kit installed, but I think a couple of the feet are missing. Also, part of the plastic frame on the bottom piece got broken in shipping. This, of course, doesn't affect play at all. $700

Punk Shot - Punks in tight jeans playing violent basketball. If you didn't live through the 90s, this is the most accurate representation of what that decade was like. Original roms. $125 > $100

Sky Shark - I purchased this on this forum with the knowledge that it had some sprite issues. From my testing, it seems totally playable. I know there is a member on this forum who has resolved what I think is this very same issue. Original roms. $100

X Men: Children of the Atom with A board - US A board, US B board. Works perfectly, kick pins also confirmed working properly. Cases are in nice condition. Battery was replaced in 2020. I don't have the clips for this. I do have a replacement fan, which is silent, but it's not installed. I'll drop it into the box. $300 > $300 including shipping

Taito Type X3 - This has 16GB of RAM, GPU is upgraded to a nicer one, though I don't remember what it was, exactly. Maybe a 660 (EDIT: Confirmed GTX 660). CPU is upgraded to an Intel i5 2400. Upgraded storage to a 500GB SSD. Has a very, very, very early version of the Beefbowl multi, which I actually paid for, if you can believe that. This was well before any of the free X3 multi images were out there. This has all kinds of stuff on it, all the Type X stuff, some Naomi stuff, some Ring Edge stuff. In my experience, only the Type X stuff runs well. Many of the newer games are 1080p, so be sure that your cab can display them properly. Think stuff like SFV, new Samurai Shodown, KOFXIV, etc. This image is set up to use a regular JVS IO, but I do believe you'll probably have a better experience with a new image that uses the Fast IO. Note that no IO is included with this. Also note that this multi image requires a USB mouse to be plugged in at all times. Looking for $600 > $500, which includes shipping.

Capcom IO - Works perfectly, has the whole metal shell. When I got this, there was some weird wiring from some of the pins on the kick harness to the jamma edge. I desoldered that shit and it works perfectly with a regular CPS2 kick harness and also looks fine. $200

Sega Type 3 IO - $50

Sigma 1AV Supergun with 2 3TB Joysticks - Purchased new by me. I don't know if they make these anymore or not, but they haven't been available for a long time now. I modded the joysticks to accept modern levers myself. The work is clean and the sticks function perfectly. Both sticks have Seimitsu LS-40-01 levers and new Seimitsu short throw buttons. Comes with a scart cable and the harness which has a voltmeter built in. I have the boxes for everything. This cost a hilarious amount of money to get over here, would like to recoup $600 of that. Pending for asking price.

Arpicade Jamma Adapter with Raspberry 4GB Pi 4B - Everything purchased new by me. This Raspberry Pi 4B is the 4GB RAM version. Includes a 32GB Sandisk SD card, but you'll need to image it yourself. The card currently has Batocera installed. I have confirmed that this Pi 4 does indeed work with the Arpicade adapter. Also includes a mini HDMI to HDMI adapter and the Canakit aluminum case, which is like a big heat sink. Note that because the Pi was last used in the aluminum heat sink case, it does not have any heat sinks installed. This isn't pictured, but I can get you pics if you need. $250, which is a fucking silly deal with how expensive and impossible to find Raspberry Pis are now.

There is a picture of this in the link above now. You can read up on it here:

Sold Items
Spoiler:

Sunset Riders - 2p rom. I imagine you can pretty easily convert this to 4p version. Has original roms. Clean, works perfectly. $250 - sold for asking price.
Sega Rev B IO - $50 - sold for asking price
Snow Bros. - Original roms, clean. $200 - Sold for $175, including shipping
China Gate - Clean, original roms, works fine. Note that this game requires -5v. $125 > $100 - Sold for $100

Thanks for looking all.

Last edited:

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Adjusted prices on some things, holler at me if you're interested but want to discuss prices.