FS: Super Everdrive $50 Shipped

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I've got an old Super Everdrive kicking around that I don't need anymore since I got a SD2SNES from another member a few months back. It is an original I bought directly from Krikzz, not a chinese knockoff. It has the 1.2 motherboard, which is just fine for playing everything without a chip. It does not have a spot to add the DSP chip (that came in the 1.3 revision.) I've got it housed in the shell of some Gundam Super Famicom game, so you'll need the either cut the tabs of a US SNES for it to fit or transfer the PCB to a SNES shell. $50 shipped!

Sales are US only unless you my nigga.

SOLD I need some last minute Christmas cash, so I'm selling my Super SD System 3 cheap. It's complete with box, manual, and the system itself, just like it would come directly from TO. Hell, it's still got the bubble wrap in there. The PCB in the system is the updated one that was sent after TO swapped out the originals.

I'm trying to price this for quick sale, so $200 shipped. IIRC a new one comes out to be about $300 shipped. Established members only.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Damn that was fast. Super SD3 sold, someone needs an Everdrive for New Years!