FS/T: Lemony Vengeance JVS/JAMMA 360 Adapter & bustedstr8 JAMMA Genesis

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I have a couple neo-geo.com community originals that aren't getting the love they deserve that I would like to pass along.

The first is a Lemony Vengeance JAMMA/JVS adapter for Xbox 360.

I acquired this from max 330 mega along with an AWSD cab, but I never wound up using it due to a lack of a 360 all this time. Based on the connections you can see below, I believe it uses the literal black box for controls but the VGA cable for video and sound, which is why I call it a JAMMA/JVS adapter. I can also include a mount for a 360 S, but I'm not shipping the piece of wood it's currently attached to.

Asking $200 plus shipping or something tempting in trade

JAMMA 360.jpeg

The second is a bustedstr8 JAMMA Genesis.

Since his initials are not carved into it, I offer you this thread as provenance. If you don't trust mjmjr25, I don't want to deal with you anyway.

SOLD for $100 plus shipping

JAMMAsis.jpeg

Last edited:

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I have a couple neo-geo.com community originals that aren't getting the love they deserve that I would like to pass along.

The first is a Lemony Vengeance JAMMA/JVS adapter for Xbox 360.

I acquired this from max 330 mega along with an AWSD cab, but I never wound up using it due to a lack of a 360 all this time. Based on the connections you can see below, I believe it uses the literal black box for controls but the VGA cable for video and sound, which is why I call it a JAMMA/JVS adapter. I can also include a mount for a 360 S, but I'm not shipping the piece of wood it's currently attached to.

Asking $200 plus shipping or something tempting in trade

View attachment 60618

The second is a bustedstr8 JAMMA Genesis.

Since his initials are not carved into it, I offer you this thread as provenance. If you don't trust mjmjr25, I don't want to deal with you anyway.

Asking $100 plus shipping or something tempting in trade

View attachment 60619
Pm sent

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Lemonflav builds good stuff, made me a custom Xbox 360 joystick adapter many moons ago... before Brook was a "thing".

Shame he's not around these parts no more. Another victim of the rottenning I assume....