FS: TAITO X2 Motherboard w/ Multigame SSD + Hellfire + OL2 PGM2 cart

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Prices in $USD - Payment via PP gift

Shipping NOT included unless specified. PM for shipping quote.

=============================

Taito X2 Motherboard (208A) + Multi-Game SSD - $550 Shipped (N.America Only). >>SOLD<<

- This version (208A) will play all games and has upgraded memory which is required to play Deathsmiles 2

Taito X2 Games - HDD w/ Mounting Plate + Dongle

BlazBlue - $125 >>> $100

BlazBlue Continuum Shift - $150 >>> $125

Samurai Spirits Sen - $175 >>> $150

Street Fighter 4 (1 player Version) - $80 >>> $60

^^^^^^^
TAKE THE 4 REMAINING GAMES FOR $375 USD SHIPPED IN N. AMERICA!!

Super Street Fighter 4: AE (2 Player Version) - $300 >>> $250
(no mounting plate included - HDD only)

Hellfire pcb - $150

Oriental Legend 2 (PGM2) cart - $100 >>> $85
Pretty sure I have the cards and readers for this as well which I will include

FullSizeRender (9).jpg

Truxton pcb - $225 SOLD

TMNT - $250 SOLD

King of Fighters XIII - $200 >>> $175 SOLD

Battle Fantasia - $150 >>> $120 SOLD

Last edited:

Bagheera369

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Lol. She doesn't have to be. Got both my tables for 900$ combined. Atari Space Riders and Lethal Weapon 3.....sure they are gonna need way more than that, by the time they are all cleaned up (am doing a full restore on Space Riders), but I can do that over time.

I sold a Tempest once, to fund my AWSD purchase....but I would never risk selling my AWSD to try and fund a pinball.
It does help that we are spoiled down here in DFW, and have the Texas pinball festival every year, several great arcades/theatres to play in, and quite a few private collections to hang out in.

I hope you find luck with whatever pin you are getting....and if its a ghostbusters...well, its probably worth it...that table is a lot of fun.

pipes

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Actually I have a Ghostbusters already. It is a lot of fun and well worth the money. I'm waiting on a Star Trek Premium right now. It's coming the first week of December.....can't wait for that!
The issue I have is that I don't know enough to get into the restoration side of it. It's pretty much NIB or nothing right now. I was tempted to sell my Super Neo 29 recently but I resisted because I know I'll end up regretting it later on. For now I'm just clearing the shelves of things I don't use much anymore.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Actually I have a Ghostbusters already. It is a lot of fun and well worth the money. I'm waiting on a Star Trek Premium right now. It's coming the first week of December.....can't wait for that!
The issue I have is that I don't know enough to get into the restoration side of it. It's pretty much NIB or nothing right now. I was tempted to sell my Super Neo 29 recently but I resisted because I know I'll end up regretting it later on. For now I'm just clearing the shelves of things I don't use much anymore.

Dude that ST pin looks awesome, def post some pics up when you get it!

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm still waiting on my GB premium, been on order for what feels like forever. Do you know a stern rep who will only upswell them for a couple hundred above cost? The retail they put on these is crazy.

Last edited:

pipes

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Dude that ST pin looks awesome, def post some pics up when you get it!

Yeah, should be pretty nice. The LED's look fantastic. I will post some pics for sure...maybe in 3 or 4 separate threads so I can get a response from Grave.

I'm still waiting on my GB premium, been on order for what feels like forever. Do you know a stern rep who will only upswell them for a couple hundred above cost? The retail they put on these is crazy.

Yeah, I heard some crazy stories about wait times. I literally called my guy, ordered and had it in my basement in 3 days.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Oh that's cute and disarming. I'm sure you'll be making more threads when you decide to sell top tier stuff, who would you be looking forward to talk to then?

pipes

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Oh that's cute and disarming. I'm sure you'll be making more threads when you decide to sell top tier stuff, who would you be looking forward to talk to then?

Not sure but I'm open to other relationships.

BTW, you still working on that GunLord score? I don't mean to sound impatient but....

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Happy to hear you're so open minded, don't want you getting clingy and all. Unfortunately GL is gonna have to wait, I'm travelling light for the winter, once I get back and settle I'll get back on it full force.

pipes

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I hear you. You're our only hope for dethroning that goddamn Mendel. Get to work brother.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Mendel is a monster, I'll do my absolute best, I really miss playing GL. Are you getting a Multi for your typeX2?

pipes

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Mendel is a monster, I'll do my absolute best, I really miss playing GL. Are you getting a Multi for your typeX2?

Mendel's speed runs are absolutely legendary.

Got a multi already. I'll be selling that with my motherboard later on as well. Got rid of my Naomi cab recently which is what I was using for the X2 and Atomiswave so I have no use for those anymore.

Last edited:

pipes

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Is that OL2 cart JPN or Chinese? I'm interested if it's the JPN version.

Is there a way to tell without playing it? I sold my motherboard last week.

Edit:
Based on the limited research I just did, apparently the Japanese version is inferior to its Chinese counterpart in that it does not incorporate the card save feature making certain aspects of the gameplay rather worthless. I know that I bought this game as a kit with motherboard and cards with card readers so it must be the Chinese version. Some refer to the Japanese version as a 'conversion' even. Out of curiosity, why would you want the Japanese 'conversion' then?

Last edited:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Yea, the Japanese version doesn't have the card saving system, but the problem with the Chinese version is the cards are limited to 500 saves each and it takes AGES to level a character in the Chinese version. The Japanese version is more focused on 1CC and you gain levels far faster so it's way more accessible to try other characters out because you can level them from scratch whereas the Chinese version you have to play about 50 playthroughs on Internet Ranking mode to get a character to a decent level to where he has most (not all) his special moves available to him. Basically it sucks donkey balls to start a new character on the Chinese version.

For example, starting a new character on Chinese the first playthrough will probably get you to level 17, on the Japanese you can get to level 80 by time you reach the last boss. On the Chinese your second playthrough you'll probably only reach level 24 continuing from the level 17 character. Once you reach level 50 you only get a level about every 1 playthrough and you get new skills at level 70, so you can see how fucking tedious it is if you decide to try another character out and don't get access to their movelist until you do a bazillion playthroughs (and the fucking game is like an hour + each playthrough).

I've been looking for a JPN cart for a while and can't find one, it's not dumped either so can't convert my Chinese cart.

Anyways, GLWTS.

Last edited: