FS (uk): CPS2 SF Zero 2 Alpha PCB

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
As usual, payment via paypal gift please

Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha - Green JP board, battery replaced by myself 1 month ago, works perfectly - £70 posted via special delivery
sfz2a.jpg

Offers considered on multiple purchases. :)

Thanks for looking

Obviously these are UK shipped prices..

Sold
Dodonpachi
Ibara PCB

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Ibara sold to someone who paid instantly on shmups. Sorry everyone who enquired and didn't get the PM in time.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
...for anyone who read what now says "ignore" from last night, I paid, and got refunded because I took too long and because someone else offered more money... Apologies, I just don't think putting "ignore" in replace of telling people I don't pay is enough. A simple apology with "there was a misunderstanding" or something would've been nice. Anyhow, good luck with the rest of your sale.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yeah, I'm sorry but I'm not used to people taking 12 hours to pay after asking for details, what if you changed your mind in that time and I'd lost out on 3 other sales (3 other people were ready to pay straight away).

Usually when people ask for my paypal details, I get a payment 1 hour later at most, I apologize and I know its probably bad, but I needed the funds quickly.

Not a slant on you at all, you paid in the end, and I refunded. You'll pick one up for $225 shipped in the US eventually, no problem.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
Yeah, I wasn't trying to dig at you, I was just bumming that I didn't get any kind of public "She's not so bad" or anything. I happened to fall asleep at the keyboard editing photos, woke up, went to bed, got up, and realized I needed to pay you. Sorry for the mess.