FS: XRGB-2, modded for SCART

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I need some cash to buy a new shiny, and I don't really use this anymore. I've got a boxed XRGB-2 (not the plus) that I want to sell. I originally got this from Skips who modified it to accept European SCART cables instead of JP21 cables, so no adapters needed.

Looking to get $150 shipped anywhere in the US. No international sales unless you my nigga, and ya'll know who you are.

*edit* Here are some pics. There are some minor scratches on it, I tried to take a flash pic of the top but you can't really see them. The box has some wear. The paperwork has never been taken out of the little baggie. I put some of the AES feet on the bottom from JNX but one of them seems to have disappeared.

XRGB2 Front.jpgXRGB2 Top1.jpgXRGB2 Top2.jpgXRGB2 Back.jpgXRGB Bottom.jpgAC Adapter.jpgXRGB Box.jpgXRGB Open Box.jpg

Last edited:

ToKeN

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need some cash to buy a new shiny, and I don't really use this anymore. I've got a boxed XRGB-2 (not the plus) that I want to sell. I originally got this from Skips who modified it to accept European SCART cables instead of JP21 cables, so no adapters needed.

Looking to get $200 shipped anywhere in the US. No international sales unless you my nigga, and ya'll know who you are.
Hey what's up.....you got pictures of this? Very interested...let me know. Thanks

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Hey what's up.....you got pictures of this? Very interested...let me know. Thanks

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

He's got dick pics for you noob!

I'd be over this if I didn't have a xrgb2+, mini & ossc.

GLWS, great seller.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I forgot I posted this, lol. I'll get some pics and post them.