FT: GBA:SP, 10 GBA games, Boxed Saturn, Nam1975...

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Ok, got some stuff that I absolutely never play anymore, up for trade:

A nice GBA SP package, the system and games are all complete. Check out the pics. The GBA has 1 scuff mark on it, you can see it in the second pic, unit works perfectly though. This is a great set for someone who wants to get started on GBA gaming! There are some real 'choice' titles here, including 1 link cable, and 8 madcatz hard case game protectors. Games are(all near mint condition):
-Castlevania:CotM
-Fortress
-Wings
-Contra EX
-Gauntlet:Legends
-Advance Wars
-Mario Kart:SC
-Pinball of the Dead
-Gradius Galaxies
-Chu Chu Rocket
gamesforsale.jpg

gamesforsale2.jpg

Also have a Complete Boxed Sega Saturn(black), 1 controller, a/v, power etc.. PLUS 1 interact memory cartridge, PLUS 1 complete copy(very used condition) of Wing Arms.

Saturn.jpg

Also, have this NAM 1975(US) AES cartridge. Excellent case, insert, and cart, with a beat up manual.
Nam1975.jpg

I am looking for these AES games:
-RBFFS Jap or English
-Sonic Wings 2
-Last Blade Jap/english
-Metal Slug 4 Jap english
-Windjammers
-Strikers 1945 conversion
-PHI2 conversion
-Shock Troopers 2nd Squad

Also looking for:
-Battleshpere Gold(jaguar)
-too numerous to mention SNES games.

with the exception of Windjammers and SW2, I would trade all that crap for any one of the other games on the list, plus supplement with extra cash if needed. Looking to trade each group as a lot, or all at once. Don't want to make 15 trips to the post office as I live 15 miles from the nearest PO.

I can supply references if needed.

EDIT: I always forget to say, USA transactions only, I hate customs! Trades only for now, I'm in no hurry to rid myself of this stuff, so no cash offers accepted for now.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Update: GBA package is gone. Thats pretty much what I wanted to get rid of the most, I got what I wanted so I'm ending this thread. Nothing else available right now. Thanks!