FT: HUGE GAME COLLECTION! WTTF: Neo Stuff (AES/MVS/CD) TRADE ONLY!

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Ive gotten to the point that Id like to part with a large part of my video game collection to focus more of a select few consoles, Saturn, some Turbografx and Neo Geo AES stuff.

Ive gotten around to adding prices and pics in case people are interested in purchasing.

Id like to trade but prices are there in case someone wants to purchase instead. Prices do not include shipping.

CD/TG games in original jewel case/cd case with manual and card sleeve (EXCEPT NINJA SPIRIT, this game has a generic jewel case with manual and card sleeve)

lots pending

Will update in the future

PICS:

https://postimg.org/gallery/3ivxj6bo2/9b1d172c/

Last edited:

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Prices? Pics?

Its a huge collection so as I stated above I will provide pictures on specific items through PM that someone is interested in. Also interested more in trading rather than selling outright. Im open to offers through PM of course, but my priority is trading =p

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Mustve missed that before. Okay, I'll upload pics, I apologize

No, the rule is that you have to price anything you sell here. So you should either put "trade only", or you have to price all of your games.

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I understand, I was going to say, I had seen some FS threads without pics so I was a bit confused but yes, since Im much more interested in trading, I am editing to specify trade only as we speak. Thanks for clarifying that for me!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I have edited you title and description to accomodate for the trade only side you want... It's a gray area so i'm gonna let this fly for now...

Let's be clear about this... if I find you've been accepting offers via PM and selling the items... I'm not gonna be awesome happy...

xROTx

PS. It's nothing personal... it's just the lads have agreed to this rule set for the market forums... and well... I don't use the markets... but they do, hence, I will enforce how they feel the markets should be run (within reason...)

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
I have a spare boxed top loader Neo CD system if you are interested. JP I believe.

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have a spare boxed top loader Neo CD system if you are interested. JP I believe.

Hey homie, thanks for the info but I was able to snag a cdz locally. Thanks for the offer though!