Funny "All Your Base" video

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Face it, you've been living under a rock. It's not an "American" thing, it's an internet thing. This thing was HUGE. HUUUUUGE. Where were you? Are you also aware that Michael Jackson is dead, or are you going to spring that on us in three years?

Perhaps when this "phenomenon" occurred was during the time I got kicked out of home and was forced to live on the streets.

It's funny you should mention Michael Jackson, did you know he was a pedophile? :lolz:

wataru330 said:
We broke your stones. Happens around here from time to time. Used to happen waaaaay more frequently. Doesn't make us 'ignorant cunts.'
Takes a lot more than that to break my stones mate..

wataru330 said:
Keep sharing man. Especially in the Tech thread. I enjoy your posts ftmp.
Cheers, at least someone does :)

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I've still got Hewitson on ignore from when I got pissy with Channelmaniac, it really doesnt work when you all quote him.
gkills.jpg

Last edited:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I've still got Hewitson on ignore from when I got pissy with Channelmaniac, it really doesnt work when you all quote him.
gkills.jpg

i'm all for a ban of the guy.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Keep sharing man. Especially in the Tech thread. I enjoy your posts ftmp.

EDIT: you like murderers & think blackface is funny? Shit is WACK. Your posts suck ftmp. Your tech posts seem normal & helpful. What are you on about?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
He absorbed too much ultra-violet rays.
That fucking hole in the ozone layer! :mad_2:

aria

Former Moderator
You would not believe what you can do with a computer for as low as 10 cents a minute.

I called the number (IRL), but there was just a woman's voice telling me to call another number that I strongly assume was a sex line. I call bait and switch!

LOL, even at the lowest rate:

.10 x 1440 minutes a day x 365 = $52,560 per year.

I need to get into this racket!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
rip bobak
he was my friend
when the shroomster goes to heaven
we will tag up again

edit: man 2011 sucked. faggots like hewitson and manwhales like sammybean posting in the same thread...

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
One of my life goals is to crash one of his law classes and ask questions about person hood for transvaginal mesh.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
This is an amusing thread that I missed, but why did we bump it? In any case, my experience with the Zero Wing meme was one of frustration. My friends and I already quoted Zero Wing cutscenes to each other as an inside joke years before this became an internet phenomenon. The meme destroyed our joke. :(

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Do go on...

To make a long story short...

Hewitson gave my buddy a sob-story how he was down on his luck and needed some cash to feed his kids. Hewitson claimed that he could fix some fucked-up arcade hardware that my buddy had. Due to pity, the hardware was shipped and Hewitson fell off the face of the planet.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Hewitson, if you're out there. Got to JenniCam right now!! Her bf just came over. Something tells me they're about to get it on!

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Seriously you guys, sorry for the necro-bump. But I just found this while going through my old junk. Had no idea where to post it, then I remembered this thread. :D

BQG8TYB.jpg
Going to try and download as many songs as I can from Kazaa through my phone line for the next 15 hours.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Makes me think AOL really fucked up in business. I mean, everyone used AOL back in the day, and then something changed.

Also, MuppeT is Hewitson.