SNES, DS & 3DS stuff added

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Super Nintendo (player’s quality) bundle…$150 shipped. Includes the console, 3rd party cords, 1 3rd party controller and 9 games. The console was painted by a previous owner. I replaced the power port on the back of the system so everything works great now. The game titles are Paperboy 2, Jurassic Park, Dennis the Menace, Drakkhen, Bill Laimbeer’s Combat Basketball, NHL Stanley Cup, George Foreman’s KO Boxing, Cliffhanger, and Shanghai II.

3 Nintendo DS Lite consoles with styluses, chargers, and 8 games…$125 shipped. Some details: all 3 consoles work properly. The blue/black console has a cracked hinge. It still functions, but it is loose. The white console has its GBA slot cover, the other 2 consoles don’t. The stylus for the Pink console isn’t the original pink. All of the games are complete except for Uno. Uno is missing the booklet.

….only trade I am after is a PC Engine (little white console).

Sold items:
Spoiler:
SOLD…Nintendo 3DS Midnight Purple CIB…$125 shipped. Console is in very nice condition. The box has some wear…SOLD

SOLD…$20 Nintendo eShop Code…$17…SOLD

SOLD system separately for $70 shipped…Platinum Game Boy Advance SP (frontlit screen) with charger and Advance Wars 2 game…cleaned and tested working great. The console is in much nicer condition than you usually see. Much fewer scratches on the outside and very little wear on the inside. Back label is ugly. $100 shipped obo.

SOLD for $90 shipped…Atomic Purple Game Boy Color and Pokémon Blue game. System works great and is in good condition. Has only a few scratches on the screen. Has the battery cover and no leaky battery damages. I replaced the battery in Pokémon Blue last year. Some writing on the cart label. Perfect setup for someone who wants to play it. $100 shipped obo….only trade I am after is a PC Engine (little white console).

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nothing against your post really but I just have to say, how the FUCK is Pokemon Blue loose worth $50 loose nowadays? Not long ago this would be a $50 bundle or less.

GLWS

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The GBA system was sold separately…

I will update the first post with more stuff later today…

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Pink Game Boy Advance has been sold…

Nintendo eShop Code added…

Will add more soon

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
DS Lite bundle got split up and sold some of it so the bundle is no longer available. Price on the SNES is now $125 shipped. I seem to have lost the ability to edit the first post…

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
SNES bundle still available…feel free to make an offer if you’re interested.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Are any of the DS Lites still available?