Game Boy Micro repair

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
So many things wrong about this statement, I can't even begin to number them.

Dissasemble, proper and careful cleaning with IPA, special care if something is rotten/damaged, reassemble and good luck.

You guys have no sense of humor. I'm not seriously recomending anyone dunk their Gameboy. I'm not trying to override conventional wisdom and known best practices for electronics repair. However the reality is it seriously worked...and not because of divine intervention or luck, but because fundamentally it does work. I'm %90 sure it would fix the cheese issue. Why does that seize your brain? Why can't you understand that this is a supremely idiotic way of fixing something that was ruined in just as stupid of a way and thefore the shared human experiences are supposed to generate bits in your mirth circuit? Does something filled with booze deserves better? I'm a technician by trade and if someone actually brought me anything to fix that was ruined by booze I'd tell them to fuck off or maybe try the washing machine...

I didn't make my post to convince anyone that washing machines are electronics repair tools, you fucking herbs. I'm simply sharing a crazy story that happened to me. When I said, "I would repair everything by washing machine if I could but now I have one of those HE ones and it sucks at everything including this, one would assume." it was an attempt to amplify my angle for the obtuse but I guess it required more spelling out because you retards thought I was serious.

If anyone wants to send me a GBM to fix via washing machine you can PM me on exact methods.

That was also a joke, stupid fuck!

No joke. I still maintain a pre-HE washing machine just for repairing handheld game system.

Ha! Fooled ya, robot. That as also a joke.

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
You guys have no sense of humor. I'm not seriously recomending anyone dunk their Gameboy. I'm not trying to override conventional wisdom and known best practices for electronics repair. However the reality is it seriously worked...and not because of divine intervention or luck, but because fundamentally it does work. I'm %90 sure it would fix the cheese issue. Why does that seize your brain? Why can't you understand that this is a supremely idiotic way of fixing something that was ruined in just as stupid of a way and thefore the shared human experiences are supposed to generate bits in your mirth circuit? Does something filled with cheese deserve better? I'm a technician by trade and if someone actually brought me anything to fix that was ruined by cheese I'd tell them to fuck off or maybe try the washing machine...I'm not going to pick rotten cheese out of anything. That's fucking disgusting.

I didn't make my post to convince anyone that washing machines are electronics repair tools, you fucking herbs. I'm simply sharing a crazy story that happened to me. When I said, "I would repair everything by washing machine if I could but now I have one of those HE ones and it sucks at everything including this, one would assume." it was an attempt to amplify my angle for the obtuse but I guess it required more spelling out because you retards thought I was serious.

If anyone wants to send me a GBM to fix via washing machine you can PM me on exact methods.

That was also a joke, stupid fuck!

No joke. I still maintain a pre-HE washing machine just for repairing handheld game system.

Ha! Fooled ya, robot. That as also a joke.

The classic save attempt of the ultimate sperg, ".....I was trolling the whole time!"

No one believes that you aren't retarded, quoting this post so everyone can see that you think Prosecco is cheese as well

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Dude... You do know were not talking about cheese. Prosecco is wine, you spergtard. This is gold. Lmao.

Now THAT is correct. I read it as a type of cheese. You can rip me all you want for that one...

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
The classic save attempt of the ultimate sperg, ".....I was trolling the whole time!"

No one believes that you aren't retarded, quoting this post so everyone can see that you think Prosecco is cheese as well

I never said I was trolling. I don't troll, for one thing. On top of that, trolling would require that I knew you fuckers would think I was serious and I was laughing at you the whole time or something...in fact I never thought you were so fucking stupid as to not get it.

"I don’t know...sounds really labor intensive." You think I was being serious there? I was trying to help out the dumbdumbs without litterally writing "I'm not serious.". Too subtle for this place I guess...

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Dude just drop it, you're an actual retard, its ok

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
this is max 330 mega on beff's computer. just wanted to bump this post to remind everyone that Zeta is so fucking stupid he thinks people move about society carrying cheese in jars, hiding in alleys swiggin that velveeta to stave off the cheez withdrawal. hide yo gameboys.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
hide yo gameboys.
Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo gameboys, 'cause Zeta rapin' errybody around here.
HideYaKids.png

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
this is max 330 mega on beff's computer. just wanted to bump this post to remind everyone that Zeta is so fucking stupid he thinks people move about society carrying cheese in jars, hiding in alleys swiggin that velveeta to stave off the cheez withdrawal. hide yo gameboys.
Holy fuck.

All hail the arrival of MegaBeef.

Or MaxJerky?

Last edited: