Game Master: R-Type Animation Released

-SD-

Camel Slug
Yeah, the script wasn't the greatest, but the animation was very well done. Thanks for the link.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Nice reinterpretation of the game. Too bad Irem themselves made only one cut-scene effort on the R-Type Complete CD. Back then it was amazing, but even now it's one of the reasons that this is my favorite port.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Nice reinterpretation of the game. Too bad Irem themselves made only one cut-scene effort on the R-Type Complete CD. Back then it was amazing, but even now it's one of the reasons that this is my favorite port.

R R RRRRR RRR R TYPE!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Animation is great....Dialogue is super bad.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Cringe worthy acting but really good animation for r-type.Otaking77077 really impressed me with his star wars short and now this :buttrock:

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
They didn't release the pod on the last boss' belly nor they aimed at the exposed round white weak points(what's that supposed to be anyway), a shameful dispray.

US R-Type > Complete CD > JP R-Type(s!)

Arranged soundtrack? Screw that noise

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Dialogue was stupid for the most part, but I definitely don't regret watching that.