Game Swap June 27th King of Prussia, PA Who's going?

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Just thought I would post this, if the event actually happens, I will be going. Just got confirmation Carlson and Pasaito will be coming, not as vendors, though.

I just got my 2nd shot last Thursday so, it would be nice if we could finally start a convention season with this as the 1st convention. Who's with me?

Jon

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Im fully vaccinated and I now live like 5 minutes away so I'm definitely going

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Sure, I am in.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
Interesting...it'd be swell to see you cats again. Might have to hit up the ole Gus taxi service.

A week before July 4th, so i'd have to make sure things are in order for my bash prior to flying up.

Last edited:

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
I'm thinking about attending this, not sure yet whether I'm available that weekend though.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
Anyone planning for any pre-event getup on Saturday? I figure at the very least, some of us can meet up for dinner after the show on Sunday.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Anyone planning for any pre-event getup on Saturday? I figure at the very least, some of us can meet up for dinner after the show on Sunday.
That is the plan: To go out to eat afterwards. Carlson has his heart set on Buffalo Wild Wings so, hope that's OK.

Jon

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Details and registration found here: Game Swap, King of Prussia, PA, Sunday, June 27

Tickets are $10

Date and time​

Sun, June 27, 2021
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT

Location​

Crowne Plaza Philadelphia - King of Prussia
260 Mall Boulevard
King of Prussia, PA 19406

Last edited:

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
What time are you former street punks gonna be there?

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
I'm flying in around 9:30a and will catch the Gus express. I figure I'll have to make at least one stop to pickup some beer. How else can I deal with these collectards.

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
I'm looking forward to attending this weekend. Also looking forward to having a couple drinks with Majors. As Jon said, I am semi-retired from game selling aside from a couple major DMV shows--Magfest and SuperSmashCon.

Buying-wise I'll be looking for a gameboy micro and switch games. I've got stuff to trade if anyone has a micro
they wanna part with...

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I should be there early afternoon.

BTW, I put the Phatal Philly shirt and a few new designs on my Redbubble shop. If anyone has any designs or taglines they wanna see, let me know.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Just copped an original PP logo lightweight hoody! Tons of options for what you want to have the designs printed on (not just T-Shirts), and new users of the Red Bubble app, get 20% off.
Strong work, Matt!

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Just copped an original PP logo lightweight hoody! Tons of options for what you want to have the designs printed on (not just T-Shirts), and new users of the Red Bubble app, get 20% off.
Strong work, Matt!
Thanks, boss.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
...Also looking forward to having a couple drinks with Majors. ...

"A couple". That's funny.

You packing a cooler for the booth Carlson? I can fill AND empty it :)

I'm getting up super early to catch the flight, so I might need to take a nap under your table mid-day so I can be solid for wings afterwards!

Looking forward to getting to see everyone!

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
"A couple". That's funny.

You packing a cooler for the booth Carlson? I can fill AND empty it :)

I'm getting up super early to catch the flight, so I might need to take a nap under your table mid-day so I can be solid for wings afterwards!

Looking forward to getting to see everyone!
Not selling--Just chilling and shopping.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
Not selling--Just chilling and shopping.
Ah, that makes sense now. It's just that for 15+ years of seeing a Mad-Gear booth, it's hard to get the notion of you not selling behind the table at a con. Guess I'll use Gus's trunk to stash my stuff.

Official Majors/Wedoca '24 Campaign Shirts are available now in two styles!
"candy cab in every pot!" Looks sweet.

I'll be getting to the Swap a little later than planned, I got a early lunch date with my uber driver :) I figure prolly little after 12 noon.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Sorry, one more shameless plug for the local crew. This one was a nod to the most common Fatal Fury logo. Kanji reads "Fētaru Firī". This is my last new shirt design for a while. Come and browse the entire Phatal Philly collection. As previously mentioned, all designs come in a variety of products and styles, including non-clothing items. Lots of non-Phatal designs available as well, mostly Japanese retrogaming-focused. Let me know if you have any requests. Thanks ya'll. See ya Sunday.

1624636286853.png

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Anyone wanna bring their NGPC for some H2H action? MotM, PB, MD, GF, KoF, NTM?