Game & Watch™: The Legend of Zelda™

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I had it preordered but switched the deposit because I still have the Mario one unopened and every time I go to Target, BB, WM etc. There are still literally stacks of them, I'll just pick this one up later. They're kind of cool but I don't even have a use for one as a clock.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I had it preordered but switched the deposit because I still have the Mario one unopened and every time I go to Target, BB, WM etc. There are still literally stacks of them, I'll just pick this one up later. They're kind of cool but I don't even have a use for one as a clock.

I find the clock to be a great distraction while I'm on conference calls. Dont know why, but I really get fixated on it sometimes.
edit: seems like i mentioned this already.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Picked one up, now I just need to actually play it.
I might wait for Thanksgiving Break to give it a go.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Started playing Link's Awakening, pretty sweet. Strange they didn't use the GBC port.

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Picked one up, don't know how much playtime it will get from me but my 3yo kid loves the super mario one so...

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I really enjoy it. The alternate Famicom versions are worth it, plus you get Awakening. I hope they do a Metroid one next.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
I doubt they would do a metroid, they really drop the bomb every time with metroid.
While I doubt they'd do Metroid G&W, as well, a Metroid, Metroid 2 and third random NES game (idk, Kid Icarus maybe) G&W would be pretty sweet.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Opened the Mario and Zelda ones at Christmas - how does this thing have a better dpad than the switch lol

My 3 year old is getting some time on Mario, it’s perfect for his hand size.

While I totally dig the novelty (hell, I still play the gameboy micro for a bit every now and then) I wish these were a little more definitive as a collection of all the versions of a title. Heck, add in a museum mode with deep encyclopedic knowledge of the games, behind the scenes making of stuff, interviews, etc.

As is, I’m still a sucker for these and they are well made so I’ll keep buying em. Metroid next?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
it is surprising how they are lacking an emulation of the traditional game and watch games themselves....