Game & Watch games for iPhone

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
http://www.mobile1up.com/

For those of you who enjoy the old Nintendo Game & Watch games, someone has been making conversions of them for the iPhone.

Chef
Egg
Fire
Helmet
Octopus
Parachute

They seem to be very faithful conversions of the original handhelds. The only original Game & Watch I own from that list is my all-time favorite "Fire", and this iPhone version plays almost exactly like the real thing. The controls seem slightly less responsive, so occasionally when things really speed up you can get hit with some cheap deaths. Still a lot of fun though.

There's even online leaderboards for them. :D (it won't be long before that top spot is MINE!)

The bad part is they cost money. Yes, I know I'm a super-cheapskate for not wanting to spend $1.99, but in this case I made an exception.

Anyway, I only downloaded Fire and Helmet (cuz Helmet is free :D ), but I thought you guys might be interested.

aria

Former Moderator
Free is good, I'll check it out!

[EDIT]

Helmet isn't bad. I wasn't ever so into the G&W games --unless they release DK3, but that would be near impossible to do on a iPhone unless it used bluetooth between two players.