Gaming Round Up ~8/10

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
PS3

Wizorb - Not a great game, but still fun and relaxing to play. THe old school pixel art is its major selling point to me.

Pacman CEDX - Decided to give this a whirl after not having played for a year. I'm horribly out of practice and all of my scores now suck compared to the rest of the leaderboards.

Wii

VC SMB3

3DS

VC Metroid Fusion - I want to like this game and all, but the constant hand holding and pushing you to always take the prescribed path ruin the fun in this game. I've beat it a few times over the years, so it's not like I hate it, but it could have been so much more. Super pretty to look at though.

VC SMB

VC The Legend of Zelda Links Awakening

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

It just...doesn't stop. I finish one thing and then I find another task to take on. I've invested over 250 hours without batting an eye. So good.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
3DSVC Metroid Fusion - I want to like this game and all, but the constant hand holding and pushing you to always take the prescribed path ruin the fun in this game. I've beat it a few times over the years, so it's not like I hate it, but it could have been so much more. Super pretty to look at though.

Were you part of the ambassador program? I hate you, J/K ;)
Where the hell are my GBA games on VC I was promised!!!!

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Metal Gear Rising (360)
Halo 4 (360)
Sleeping Dogs (360)
Yakuza 3 (PS3)

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Were you part of the ambassador program? I hate you, J/K ;)
Where the hell are my GBA games on VC I was promised!!!!

Yeah, I was part of the Ambassador program. Not to rub salt in the wound, but GBA games look fuckin' fantastic on the XL.

I'm still waiting for the 3D movies I was promised. One of the reasons I bought the 3DS was to watch How to Train Your Dragon in 3D.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yeah, I was part of the Ambassador program. Not to rub salt in the wound, but GBA games look fuckin' fantastic on the XL.

I'm still waiting for the 3D movies I was promised. One of the reasons I bought the 3DS was to watch How to Train Your Dragon in 3D.

I hear ya. Everytime I do a survey I bitch and moan about where are the GBA games. How many did you guys get?

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
I hear ya. Everytime I do a survey I bitch and moan about where are the GBA games. How many did you guys get?

Ten GBA:

Metroid Fusion
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Wario Land 4
Mario vs. Donkey_Kong
Kirby & the Amazing Mirror

Ten NES:

Super Mario Bros.
Metroid
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Balloon Fight
Ice Climber
NES Open Tournament Golf
Donkey Kong Jr.
Yoshi
Wrecking Crew

I hate to say it, but I thought that I read somewhere that they weren't going to be releasing any GBA games on the 3DS. I could be wrong, but you might want to check into that. If it's true it's a total waste, because, like I said before, GBA games look amazing on the 3DS XL.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Currently playing:
Digimon Anode/Cathode Tamer: Veedramon Version (Wonderswan Color)
Judgement Silversword (Wonderswan Color)
Rockman and Forte: Challenger From the Future (Wonderswan)
Rockman World (Game Boy)
Sonic Advance 2 (Game Boy Advance) [god damn it's a bitch to 100% this game]

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Bought a Wii for $50 off Craigslist.

Playing through the Metroid Prime Trilogy.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Bought a Wii for $50 off Craigslist.

Playing through the Metroid Prime Trilogy.
Get Fishing Resort, dude.

Free roaming fishing RPG from Yuji Naka. Way more fun than any game with that premise has any right to be.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Dragon's Crown, Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Lone Survivor, Animal Crossing, and going for another Xenogears play through on Vita.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
PC

Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods - The new expansion is great. Pagans have a lot less restrictions on how they can declare war so you can raid the hell out of places. The new events and things are really nice and add a lot to the game.

Brogue - A really fun free roguelike with an excellent UI and control scheme. https://sites.google.com/site/broguegame/ It's on mac and linux and there is a great iPad version out as well.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
NES

GI Joe : The Atlantis Factor

SNES

Knights of The Round
Super Metroid

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
PS3: