Gaming Roundup 1/15

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted this week.

Hyper 64

Samurai Shodown 64- Every time I pop this back in my cab I can't believe how much I enjoy it. I really want to track down Warriors Rage to see how it compares.

JAMMA

Strikers 1945- the high score thread got me to pop this back in the Q25 and dedicate some time to learning it better. I still suck, but I'm getting better.

Genesis

Pier Solar- Working on my second playthrough and enjoying it just as much as the first time.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Heya DP, I want to get a hyper neo 64 mobo and samurai cause I'm curious about it, worth the monies?

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
Heya DP, I want to get a hyper neo 64 mobo and samurai cause I'm curious about it, worth the monies?

I think so. I've only really played Beast Busters 2 and Samurai Shodown 64, but I enjoy them quite a bit. Samsho has some great atmosphere and flows nicely. I really like the mix of sprite and polygon art in the game during specials etc. If you approach it without expecting more than a polygon based Samsho and not a modern 3D fighter, I think you'll like it.

I spent 140 dollars on my revision 2 setup with game about a year ago and think it was well worth it. Thankfully I got mine from a friend who is a local operator. They can be a pain to find without paying an arm and a leg for shipping.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Finally kicked the Skyrim habit, now it's all about KOF XIII (PS3)!

SSS

neo retired
warriors rage is a 2d fighter. and slower. better character models. also the music on bust haohmaru's enter the sword demon is amazing.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Genesis
Pier Solar- Working on my second playthrough and enjoying it just as much as the first time.
Nice a game i'm still trying to get watermelon is supose to do another run but nothing so far :hammer:

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
360 :

Orcs Must Die
Final Fantasy XIII-2 demo
The Darkness 2 demo
Kingdoms of Amalur demo

PS1 :

Langrisser 2

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
-PS3-
KoF XIII
Infamous 2
House Of The Dead: Overkill - Extended Cut
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
3DSWare
Zen Pinball 3D
Swapnote

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reconing (demo)

PS1
Klonoa Door to Phantomile
Chrono Cross

Last edited:

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
PS3

Ico - Finally getting around to this game. It's amazing. I can't believe I waited this long. I guess I'm lucky because I get to play the nice HD version on a big TV

PC

Rift - Can't get enough of this MMO. Rassolin and I are working on alt characters. I'm trying to tank, but am terrible at it.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Aren't we a little early for this? Don't we usually do it on Sundays?

Oh well, here goes:

Pinball FX 2
Dodonpachi Resurrection

3DS/DS/Virtual Console
Lock N Chase
Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land
Game & Watch
Wheel of Fortune

Wii
Zelda: Skyward Sword
Fortune Street

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Genesis
Castlevania Bloodlines
Fatal Fury 2

Also note last week i notice watermelon was open finally,for taking orders on pier solar so i went ahead and order a copy and i can't wait either.

Last edited: