Gaze upon my gangsta

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Awesome stuff, and love the watch
Got the watch back in like 2005 or 2006 before anyone really had noticed they existed. Need to take it to a jeweler and have the battery replaced. Only very strange thing about this watch is there is no way to change the time with dials, so i figure maybe a watch jeweler would have an idea how to set it properly

sirlynxalot

Enemy Chaser
Fagit of the Year
Got the watch back in like 2005 or 2006 before anyone really had noticed they existed. Need to take it to a jeweler and have the battery replaced. Only very strange thing about this watch is there is no way to change the time with dials, so i figure maybe a watch jeweler would have an idea how to set it properly
The nub on the side doesn't do it?

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
@max 330 mega
Sweet Sega gear, and I love the Alf. Found this copy of sms Alf many years ago at a garage sale or a thrift shop. When I came across it, I thought, I'd buy that for a dollar. Idk, maybe I could use a condition upgrade.

20230602-174626.jpg

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
@max 330 mega
Sweet Sega gear, and I love the Alf. Found this copy of sms Alf many years ago at a garage sale or a thrift shop. When I came across it, I thought, I'd buy that for a dollar. Idk, maybe I could use a condition upgrade.

20230602-174626.jpg
At some point i already foresee myself owning Alf as my only physical sms title. 😂 it will happen.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
At some point i already foresee myself owning Alf as my only physical sms title. 😂 it will happen.
Have to warn you, it's not good. Haha
I grew up loving Alf, so for that, it's worth seeing him as a playable 8-bit character, but man, that game is jank, bro. It really feels very unfinished, and the way your attacks go, and your hitbox, it's like no one bothered to test it out before they sent it out to stores. Cool novelty of the 80s, but that's about it really.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Have to warn you, it's not good. Haha
I grew up loving Alf, so for that, it's worth seeing him as a playable 8-bit character, but man, that game is jank, bro. It really feels very unfinished, and the way your attacks go, and your hitbox, it's like no one bothered to test it out before they sent it out to stores. Cool novelty of the 80s, but that's about it really.
Skill issue :unsure:
Lol guess i better look up infinite lives codes if i plan to truly enjoy the suck of the Alf sms!

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
We need to see where the Genesis/MD collection is at. I’ve seen you picking up a number of good titles recently, I’m sure it’s looking good.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
We need to see where the Genesis/MD collection is at. I’ve seen you picking up a number of good titles recently, I’m sure it’s looking good.
Waiting for a few more to show up and then i will take another picture. Rapidly running out of space for more titles in my one shelf of a locker, so i gotta figure a way to rearrange things or ditch some other junk. 😂

sirlynxalot

Enemy Chaser
Fagit of the Year
Ok but you're missing out on a really great island adventure and a mad max style tear through the wastelands.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Really nice lineup. I’ve got to believe Streets of Rage and Thunder Force IV are on your want list.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Why did you swap out the MegaSG for an actual Mega Drive? Was the Mega SG not on point?