Getting (really) DRUNK for 99 cents...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
getting a bit personal there marky, might as well ask him how often he goes downtown ffs

What else does he want to know huh? My address? Need a Google Street view link? How often do I shit? Trust Marko to try and penetrate me.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I'm an open book really and don't care,

The house has at least 4 (small!) bedrooms, 3 on my (ground) floor and one or more upstairs. I just moved in and haven't had a reason to go up the staircase yet. It's an OLD house, it's southern California and this fucking thing literally has a cellar, which is like martian-moon-man shit to me.

Like I said rents have become crisis-level here, but I have yet to give up and go move to some shitty desert town with homogenous culture that will bore me to death.

I am still holding out for a good life, tbh.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Like I said rents have become crisis-level here, but I have yet to give up and go move to some shitty desert town with homogenous culture that will bore me to death.
Hey, what's wrong with shitty desert towns?

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I wasn't trying to get personal. I know people don't like being asked how much they earn etc, but the number of bedrooms is a fairly innocuous question.

But, lach, if you could let me know how often you "venture south" that'll be great.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I wasn't trying to get personal. I know people don't like being asked how much they earn etc, but the number of bedrooms is a fairly innocuous question.

But, lach, if you could let me know how often you "venture south" that'll be great.

Fine! 2 bedrooms, happy now? I'm shivering, naked, in the corner of a dark room from your forceful violation of my privacy.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
lonestage probably lives in one of those chinese cage apartments with four other guys

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Apparently we tried that during the Vietnam War. The argument was if you were old enough to die for your country but not old enough to drink booze then something was not adding up. I think they repealed those laws because of the HUGE increase in youth drunkenness.

To be fair... I think might drown myself in alcohol if I went to war and saw all those things as well.

My droog, the drinking age in the USA is 21 in every state. Each state set their drinking age to 21 during the Reagan administration.

Reagan, a self described proponent of “states’ rights,” submitted to the moral majority and had the Federal Government strong arm the states.

The National Minimum Age Drinking Act withholds federal road/highway funding to states that do not have an alcohol sales age of 21.

Man, fuck rent in a big city

Neobuyer is right, Affordable housing is at crisis levels throughout the state. It’s not just LA, SF, etc

Last edited:

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Hey, what's wrong with shitty desert towns?

Well, the HEAT in the summer, the lack of good jobs (outside of some niche types of business/industry), the less cosmopolitan social climes, the smaller choice-Gene-pool -dynamic in pretty, childless women ...the list, I am sorry to say, goes on.