GG Isuka on Dreamacast - even cooler - 2/24

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

For a game that amounts to nothing more than a blatant Daytona clone it’s actually still a pretty solid game. More like an expansion pack to Daytona than a total clone...plus it adds just enough to expand a tiny bit on the Daytona

Dumb fun but dumb fun worth having. Anyone else play this yet?

Last edited:

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
I've had the AW carts of Maximum Speed and Faster than Speed, for years, but never could track down a cabinet setup to play them in.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
I tried these recently thanks to the Dreamcast ports- and I really had fun with them especially the stock trucks.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I've had the AW carts of Maximum Speed and Faster than Speed, for years, but never could track down a cabinet setup to play them in.

You can hack together a consumer wheel and pedal set but its a pain in the ass

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Any one know if these new Atomiswave games can be burned to CD or is it only playable by SD cards?

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Any one know if these new Atomiswave games can be burned to CD or is it only playable by SD cards?

Some have been converted to CDI. Not all. Go to the Dreamcast-Talk.com forums and go under the homebrew subforum. There is a master list of CDI conversions there :)

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Some have been converted to CDI. Not all. Go to the Dreamcast-Talk.com forums and go under the homebrew subforum. There is a master list of CDI conversions there :)

Thanks awbacon. Didn't even know that site existed. Will check it out.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

I always thought NFL Blitz would be better with zombies...said no one ever

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I had that cart and never understood WTF was happening. I'd press a button then 3 seconds later the play is over. I won a lot of games having no idea what I actually did. Sold it to rsg and he seems to enjoy it, it just wasn't my thing and I'm a fan of that style of game.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

Real talk...I want to enjoy these two games but holy shit do I suck at them

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I had that cart and never understood WTF was happening. I'd press a button then 3 seconds later the play is over. I won a lot of games having no idea what I actually did. Sold it to rsg and he seems to enjoy it, it just wasn't my thing and I'm a fan of that style of game.

No for real it moves so fast you are onto the next play before you even realize you are playing sometimes

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
Heard so much good things about the rumble fish series. Apparently Justin Wong loves this game. Close to buying a dreamcast again. I love the way the games look.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
No for real it moves so fast you are onto the next play before you even realize you are playing sometimes

OK, I would try the game out every few weeks thinking maybe I was missing something, but it seemed like the same thing every single time. I dig the concept, the gameplay just didn't work for me.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

From unreleased arcade game to Dreamcast game...that's cool!

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

Now I don't have to play it on Xbox. That's fun