GGPO, seriously guys.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
why is neo-geo.com not playing shit on ggpo? is awesome netcode on fatal fury special not fucking awesome to anyone else?

PM me or something if you actually like playing your neogeo games with other people sometimes!

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I really need to get a USB interface so I can use a controller at my pc.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Play X-Men Vs Street Fighter with me!

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
oh my handle is Alec by the way.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
xmen vs street fighter? lol damn I donno if I wanna fuck with you guys who still play that game.

but if it doesn't take too long I might try to learn a few bnb's (infinites lol) and scrub it up a bit

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Yeah it's a brutal room. A lot of those dudes have been non stop since 96 I swear. I came back to it after mvc3 let me down so hard. I'll share my scrub tactics if you wanna teach me some Fatal Fury.

I also play Super Turbo and Garou. I'm horrible at Alpha 2 and 3rd Strike but I love them dearly.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Had it running in my CPU for a while but I run an old ass Vaio and it just doesn't run very well, lots of lag, otherwise I'd be destroying all of you with one hand tied to my back. Maybe once I upgrade I'll install ggpo again.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Had it running in my CPU for a while but I run an old ass Vaio and it just doesn't run very well, lots of lag, otherwise I'd be destroying all of you with one hand tied to my back. Maybe once I upgrade I'll install ggpo again.
You'll have hands behind your back alright!

dhalsim-perso.gif

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Wanna test me brah?! Do you wanna, do you realy really wanna?!

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
I'll fight anyone at KoF 98 / 2002, maybe some SamSho or Fatal Fury as well. My handle on ggpo is (of course) - cyriades

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
I don't play KOF but if you wanna play FFS or RB2 I am your man :)

I was just playing FFS against a random japanese dood, fucked me up with krauser zoning, but so awesome to finally play someone who knows whats up.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm in GGPO right now, who wants to play?! Not my computer at home but it'll do for now. All I get are laggy mexicans & brazilians, I need a closer opponent!

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
/playing magical drop 3 online, whos throwin down? ID = hyper1

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
damn...
I really gotta start using this thing, it's been forever since my last Kof 2002 match and I'm pretty sure I've never had a decent Last Blade match

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Awesome. Third Strike has convinced me to install this and start playing it. I have a crappy USB arcade stick hooked up and ready to go.

My name is JakeThor on GGPO. Really am down to play anything ... as soon as I get all the roms *legally*.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
Awesome. Third Strike has convinced me to install this and start playing it. I have a crappy USB arcade stick hooked up and ready to go.

My name is JakeThor on GGPO. Really am down to play anything ... as soon as I get all the roms *legally*.

lol reminds me, ever since getting a decent ammount of the mvs games I love I've gotten a nerdy sense of satisfaction downloading rom's from those sites with legal disclaimers. After years of lying to them it feels good to lick that "yes I own the original" button honestly :)

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
I'm on Samurai Shodown 5 Special. Hit me up. Name is JakeThor. I'll be hanging out in GGPO in my hungover state and drink some MEDICINE.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
haha damn looks like the one problem here with ggpo is we all play different games

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
haha damn looks like the one problem here with ggpo is we all play different games

I've got all the games now. I'm down to play anything.

Had some great Alpha 3 matches. Forgot out how awesome the game is. I still prefer Alpha 2 Gold.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
I'm getting back into GGPO after a year. Right now, i'm playing some Karnov's Revenge/Fighter's History Dynamite

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
played RB2 on supercade with a skilled opponent, so fucking great. I have honestly never played anyone my skill level or above before. so hype....get online bitches

EDIT: added a few videos of geese mirrors to show how fun the game is for the uninterested:) I am second player

Last edited:

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
Superarcade? Awesome. RB2 is awesome. I'll have to look into it.

My brother and I played a few hours of SFA3 and Sam Sho 5 Special. There was almost no lag USA to Japan.