Going to see...MC Hammer...tonight! ! !

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
MC Hammer...concert tonight!!! WWWoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Fucking eh!!!! :buttrock:

Hammer Time bitches!!!

mc-hammer.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4L4CPfQY8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlRScuN-x5U

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
For real?
Is he still having financial difficulties?
2 legit 2 quit I suppose.
duckkingsstance_t1.gif

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I thought he was broke and quit performing:scratch:

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I am so jealous right now, I wish I could see him.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Yes, from the Simpsons.

Hammer has been doing shows for a little while now. He did a show with Vanilla Ice last year if I remember right.

Also did a free after game concert at a Rays game.

payment_due

Arcade Trading Room Troll? Well its about damn t
Doesn't he have a reality show coming out too? I thought I heard something about it on Conan or somethin.

aria

Former Moderator
Doesn't he have a reality show coming out too? I thought I heard something about it on Conan or somethin.

Its about time he and the Iceman buried the hatchet and starred in some kind of odd-couple sitcom. Mark Wahlberg can cameo.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
This is for real guys. This is the shit! I got some pictures and also I have some videos from his concert here.

We have an exhibition here in our city with rides, food...etc every year. Also we have performing artists that perform everyday here from July 29th to August 2nd. The last day of the ex was yesterday and he was the performer of the summer at the ex this year.

PS - Ill post some pictures when I can...but I had to use my phone last night...so it maybe shitty.

He looks like a gangster now.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I almost saw Vanilla Ice a couple years back. Completely unintentional of course.

I was at some Car Stereo finals in KC, MO that they hold every year and it so happened the day I went featured a performance by Coolio. Is probably the saddest, lamest concert i've ever seen.

The day before Coolio apparently Vanilla ICE had played.

Had we gone the day before we could have seen Vanilla Ice, which would most likely have been equally as lame as coolio.

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
I almost saw Vanilla Ice a couple years back. Completely unintentional of course.

I was at some Car Stereo finals in KC, MO that they hold every year and it so happened the day I went featured a performance by Coolio. Is probably the saddest, lamest concert i've ever seen.

Had we gone the day before we could have seen Vanilla Ice, which would most likely have been equally as lame as coolio.

Hellz yeah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFLGRidfFo4

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
Hammer has been doing shows for a little while now. He did a show with Vanilla Ice last year if I remember right.

Ab_Alpha_and_Omega.jpg

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Although I've seen that photo before it never ceases to be hilarious.

mydogbilly

Geese's Thug

I saw Vanilla Ice. I'm not ashamed. He actually put on a good show.