Gone: Lots of Good Stuff You'll Want - Just a Few Gems Left

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Just trimming again. My trash is your treasure! Paypal F&F or add 4% for buyer protection. I'll also do Venmo. I'll do international for 3 or more items only, and it'll cost ya.

Shipping: US Shipping $8 for a single game. Free for three or more items. Hardware (consoles and the like) include shipping.

Throw me an offer - I think everything here is pretty reasonably priced, though.S
  • SOLD $30 The Un-Working Designed JRPG Trio!
    • Popful Mail, Lunar 1, and Vay. All CIB - JPN - Lunar was brand new when I got it.
    • Includes a CD-R of the "De-Working Designs" versions for all three games as well. This puts all game stats and mechanics back to how they were in the Japanese originals while retaining the other parts of the Working Designs translation. AKA, these games now play how they should and are MUCH more approachable.
  • SOLD $240 MUSHA Aleste - JPN - CIB - Sexxy Shmup Goodness!
  • SOLD $75 Adventures of Batman & Robin - SNES - Loose w/Universal Case and Insert - Good Condition and Clean - Sprites and animation are top-notch.
  • SOLD $70 Dark Wizard - US - CIB - Awesome strategy game!
  • SOLD $470 Sega CD US Front Loader w/cables-n-stuff and 6 Games (Price includes shipping to US)
    • Completely refurbished by Ebay member Squeept. He does quality work. All new caps, new fuse, CD drive refurbished, multi-region bios w/Japanese interface. Includes a new Ram cart for saves. This is a hell of a refurb and it purrs like a kitten.
    • I love the look and styling of these things, but I've played it maybe 2 hours in the year and a half I've had it. Needs a good home where it'll get some game time.
    • Speaking of games - Includes Wonder Dog JPN, Devastator JPN, Sewer Shark US Loose, SolFeace US, Denin Aleste JPN, Chuck Rock 2 US CIB
  • SOLD $35 Eternal Champions - US - CIB - It really is better than the Genesis release.
  • SOLD $80 MetalStorm Collectors Edition - NES - CIB - Great Condition - That MetalStorm reprint from a few years back with all the extras and the cool figure. I never took anything but the game out of the box. I'll throw in a case I made for the game so you can actually play the thing.
  • SOLD $65 Bare Knuckle 3 (Streets of Rage 3) - JPN - Loose - Good condition and clean - Axel has a white shirt and other cut content from the US release.
  • SOLD $10 Street Fighter Zero 2 - Saturn - US - Loose - Comes with a repro case I made with the Japanese release art. So, the disc is authentic but the case is repro.
  • SOLD $15 Panzer Dragoon Saga REPRO - Saturn - Complete with high quality repro 4 CD case. Japanese style case and discs but the game on the disc is the US version.
  • SOLD $35 Valis 3 - JPN - CIB - You are a blue haired school girl with a sword that slashes things.
  • SOLD $70 Mickey Mania - US - CIB - Definitive version of this game.
  • SOLD $65 Terminator - US - Loose with DVD Case - Awesome Euro style platformer. Turican vibes. Lots of fun.

Last edited:

Ghaleon

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got really excited for Terminator, sad when I saw "loose" :(

Good luck w then, hope they get great homes!

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Metal Storm! Awesome game and still an awesome explosion animation for it's time
Agreed! I like some of the changes they made to this release as well. They changed the color pallet back to the Japanese original rather than the washed out colors of the US version.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Prices dropped on Sega CD stuff. I REALLY don't want to move this to Ebay. It really is a fantastic set.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Moved most to Ebay as this stuff just isn't selling here (what I expected). That said, happy to end any Ebay listing early if anyone is still interested in my wares. Prices here are of course lower than my Ebay listings. I get back to PM's very, very quickly, so if interested please reach out. As things sell I'll continue to update this thread. Thanks!

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
You should stop to restrain your shipping option just to north America.

I didn't apply on older sales of yours because of that.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
You should stop to restrain your shipping option just to north America.

I didn't apply on older sales of yours because of that.
Fair. Shipping internationally is a bear right now - If you're interested in anything I can get a quote for you. Just know that shipping one smallish package to Europe for a single AES game was $65 USD for international priority mail through the US Postal Service. UPS, FedEx, and DHL are all more expensive. I also shipped an arcade PCB to the UK just yesterday and got the smallest box I could find for good packing and the shipping was over $75.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Fair. Shipping internationally is a bear right now - If you're interested in anything I can get a quote for you. Just know that shipping one smallish package to Europe for a single AES game was $65 USD for international priority mail through the US Postal Service. UPS, FedEx, and DHL are all more expensive. I also shipped an arcade PCB to the UK just yesterday and got the smallest box I could find for good packing and the shipping was over $75.
Right now, there's nothing I'd really want. I was kinda interested when you had back then MSX.

Although it's expensive as hell, you could at least give an option. I'm not saying it's the case, but possibly it'd help move a few more items.

When I sell anything, I dont limit to Europe. Last time I sold part of my MVS carts, half went to the US of A. Shipping wasn't on me so... you get the idea! 😉