Good bye VBulletin -> Hello XenForo

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
looks even gayer than before
pfft.. you're a fine one to talk about how gay shite is...

You're eternal love affair with Sage has been preserved by this forum move as a warning to future man'bro's...

xROTx

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
pfft.. you're a fine one to talk about how gay shite is...

You're eternal love affair with Sage has been preserved by this forum move as a warning to future man'bro's...

xROTx
at least re enable my signature rights, you homo.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Thanks for your hard work, Mouse_Master. It is appreciated. If there is anything those of us who use this forum can do to keep it living, let us know. Take care bro.

Gentlegamer

Sakura's Bank Manager
10 Year Member
where's the discord

Is the trade feedback system gone for good?

Last edited:

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
it's awesome that all the history has been saved. Great job!

glazball

Pleasure Goal
10 Year Member
I appreciate all the hard work by the mods keeping everything pretty much intact. I think the new forums look sharp.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Thanks for the hard work Neo-Gayo staffers. The Mos Eisley of the innanet is back.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
The current forum upgrade seems to be going a lot smoother than the last major one. Though I do kinda miss the chaos that ensued as a result.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Hello all,

As you can tell, there is a new forum in town. While an upgrade has been discussed for some time, this upgrade came more as a 'disaster recovery' effort than a planned transition.

For the curious, we never were going to upgrade to VBulletin 5. That process was essentially the same as migrating to this package or another package, basically start over with the data imported from the older software, good luck....

With the 'guts' of the Forum ready for use, we have enabled the site (actually, I literally sent staff an email saying I was turning it on earlier, no warning!). There is still a long road to travel tweaking the look, feel, and functionality to bring back that classic look and that Neo Geo immersion, but there is no need to keep the gates closed while the staff slowly climb the mountain of the new software's interface.

Hopefully chat will return soon, and there are plans to try to integrate the rest of the site into this forum shell. But as previously mentioned, we have a long way to travel to get there.

Fun fact, it took 4 days to bring (import) 20 years of Neo Geo history into this new shell.

A big thanks to you Mouse as well as $hawn, Rot & all who helped.

It means allot that you were able to save the forums as they were. Much would have been lost if our history had to have been scraped.

Yeah, it sucks that we are no longer on V.Bulletin & that system was what we were used to & comfortable with but it's better than other alternatives. Hopefully with some time & tweaks we can get as close to the OG look & feel so that our new home feels like the old digs.

Do you happen to know if there might be a way to recover the avatars that were lost? I'm feeling a bit naked without Sailor Joe reping me.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I do like that it looks good on mobile, but not a fan of the color scheme.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
I apparently need to resize my avatar?