Got a XRGB2+, but now need a Scart adapter to convert from JPN to Euro any ideas?

Anthony1

n00b
I just got a XRGB2+ recently. I had one for a long time, along with a bunch of RGB cables, but ended up selling it off like a dumbass. Need the money at the time for another project.

Anywho, I ended up getting another XRGB2+ unit finally, but without any RGB cables. The way I understand it, the easiest thing to do, is to somehow get ahold of a Scart adapter that will convert Euro Scart to Japanese 21 pin Scart. Basically a cable that would have a female end on one side that would accept a Euro Scart cable, and then on the other side it would be the male 21 pin Japanese Scart cable.

Only question is, where do you find something like that? I'm pretty sure that most people either somehow make their own, or have somebody else make one. I might know a guy that could make one, but I'm pretty sure he'll ask me to get him the raw materials to be able to make it. I'm guessing I'll need to get him a female Scart connector and a male 21 pin Japanese scart connector. I've done various google searches on Scart connectors, but I'm not turning up anything in the USA. Do I need to order a female Scart connector from the UK? The shipping is pretty ridiculous, so I was hoping to think of another option.

Anybody got any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.

chaoticjelly

Kabuki Klasher
Hi Anthony,

I have plenty of these adapters in stock for immediate dispatch.

Here is a picture, they are custom made:

xrgb_conv_1.jpg

My website is http://www.chaoticjellygames.co.uk

Are you the same Anthony from Digital Press?

Regards,
James.

Rassilon

Angel's Love Slave
sweet, ive been lookin for one of these too!
I saw one on ebay a while ago, but didnt snap it up at the time, and now i havent been able to find one.

chaoticjelly

Kabuki Klasher
Hi mate.

Replied to your PM :)

One you saw on eBay may have been mine? I did put one on a few weeks ago, since then I made a few more but haven't yet listed any more since eBay made all those silly changes to the fees etc.

Cheers :)