GP32 Flu for trade/sale. Again.

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I had a guy trading for this recently, now he has decided to stay with his non-lit screen GP32, so this is up for trade again. It is a GP32 Flu system in perfect condition with All For Princess game, and a 64 MB SMC with all the GamePark software on it, along with alot of other GP32 related games. The Boxes are included, the manual for the system is also included, but the All For Princess manual is missing. Also the sticker on the back of the game SMC has come off, no big deal, just worth mentioning.

I would like to trade this towards a Matrimelee or Rage of the Dragons Neo homecart, or maybe some other AES stuff. PM if anyone is interested. If anyone would rather just buy this, it would be $190 without the 64 MB SMC or add $30 to include it. Pics below. Thanks.

gp321.jpg

gp322.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is my unit sold to someone sold to someone. It makes me kinda jealous to see it up there like that. If I had the cash id get it, but alas I want to mod my xbox for Magatama before it comes out later this year.

PUNJABEE

Banned
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
To the guy looking to get his box modded... go here.

www.get-modded.com

That guy's name is Rusty dog. he did my Xbox, a couple of friends' boxes, as well as a guy here named Hitman.

The guy is the best, and he hooks you up with all the necessary software (not ROMs or games, mind you) to run the Box like a gem.

And he only charges $60 for the chip/installation/return shipping. He rules.

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
spacerangerjonny said:
This is my unit sold to someone sold to someone. It makes me kinda jealous to see it up there like that. If I had the cash id get it, but alas I want to mod my xbox for Magatama before it comes out later this year.

What is Magatama? Never heard of that one.