Greatings from Los Angeles

Karumakun

New Challenger
Hello All, Thought I'd just chime in now that I'm officially a member here now. Looking forward to learning from the brain trust on all things SNK Neo Geo. I love a great project and now that I have acquired my first MVS Big Red cab I'm looking forward to restoring it to its former glory. Glad to see that this community is booming and still growing after I picked up my first cab (SFvXmen) back in 2005.

https://flic.kr/p/2nc6NXj

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'm glad you're here but just realise we're not entirely about neo geo. Fuck neo geo is less than 10% of why anyone comes here. Also prepare to be attacked, this is a jungle and I hope you survive.

Karumakun

New Challenger
I'm glad you're here but just realise we're not entirely about neo geo. Fuck neo geo is less than 10% of why anyone comes here. Also prepare to be attacked, this is a jungle and I hope you survive.
Lol all good. The faqs section did mention a lot about the banter on this forum. My Porsche 914 is my other project and those P-car forums are pretty much the same hahaha.... fire suit is ready. Thank you!

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
I'm in Pico Rivera, CA.
Not to far from Chino.

I think there is someone in that area, but I don't recall the username.

914 are pretty rare to see on the streets. What color is it?

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
I'm in Reseda in the Valley though I'm currently in Paris now. I'll be back in town next month. I'm trying to host a gathering when I get back to my place next month. I'm targeting late May/June. The people who are gonna show up can agree on a date. Give me a holler if you're interested. You can go to the gathering threads if you're interested or drop me a pm. I also dropped you a message on your profile page.

Last edited:

Karumakun

New Challenger
I'm in Pico Rivera, CA.
Not to far from Chino.

I think there is someone in that area, but I don't recall the username.

914 are pretty rare to see on the streets. What color is it?
Nice. Color was painted similar to Nardo gray from PO. Will eventually need new paint down the line but she runs now. Wait, do you have a 510? If so, I always wanted one back n the day. I had a late kouki 240sx with sr20det. Knew a few guys in Torrance back in early 2000's that ran SR powered 510's

Karumakun

New Challenger
I'm in Reseda in the Valley though I'm currently in Paris now. I'll be back in town next month. I'm trying to host a gathering when I get back to my place next month. I'm targeting late May/June. The people who are gonna show up can agree on a date. Give me a holler if you're interested. You can go to the gathering threads if you're interested or drop me a pm. I also dropped you a message on your profile page.
Just did my taxes today in Pacoima very close to you! Yeah the Valley to I.E. is so far to me. Are you planning to have the get together in Reseda or Perris?

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Nice. Color was painted similar to Nardo gray from PO. Will eventually need new paint down the line but she runs now. Wait, do you have a 510? If so, I always wanted one back n the day. I had a late kouki 240sx with sr20det. Knew a few guys in Torrance back in early 2000's that ran SR powered 510's

Yes a 510 w/ an SR swap, but currently it is in my dad's garage. I took it apart to do paint and do custom interior, but I bought a house instead. Now it sits in the side lines until I save up some cash.

Did you know the guys that hung out at TSR ? I got most of my swap stuff from them.

I also had a 1995 S14 w/ SR swap, but sold it in 2006 to buy a G35.

Karumakun

New Challenger
Yes a 510 w/ an SR swap, but currently it is in my dad's garage. I took it apart to do paint and do custom interior, but I bought a house instead. Now it sits in the side lines until I save up some cash.

Did you know the guys that hung out at TSR ? I got most of my swap stuff from them.

I also had a 1995 S14 w/ SR swap, but sold it in 2006 to buy a G35.
Crazy! What a small world between gaming and cars. TSR sounds familiar but I've never been there. I use to run with some of the Club4AG folks and instructed with Drift Day way back and ran the Track program at Adams in Riverside for a couple of years. Yeah we need to link up for sure!