Greetings from Germany

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Only 1 NES isn't enough anyway you definitely need a Famicom. Also have an US & 2 PAL ones. Repaired all of them except the junk Famicom. It worked fine from the beginning.

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Only 1 NES isn't enough anyway you definitely need a Famicom. Also have an US & 2 PAL ones. Repaired all of them except the junk Famicom. It worked fine from the beginning.
Also a few of those hyperkin and analogue consoles too

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I guess it's funny? The NES footage I was capturing is for the next episode of my Neo Geo series. My sad reality is that I don't really have time to both play games and make Youtube videos, so I have to do one or the other. The Youtube channel is doing better these days, so for now I'm going with that.
Why does anyone own a nes in 2022
The fuck are you talking about? I love the Famicom/NES. You never forget your first.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Neo Alec you should pay some god dam respect to our forum’s top shagger on a £85k package with bonus ontop. The fact he finds time to do all that and still spend 8 hours a day on this site to insult you should make you feel humbled, not mad.

You should be happy he even registered you as a living thing, and not some sort of dead ferret or ant’s fart. Hell it’s time you where educated on who you are dealing with! :buttrock:

Here’s the biatches he currently has in his hot tub at Kernow Springs, they aren’t even the best he’s had this week. 😍

905C74F1-F269-4CD5-A56D-1038B22586AB.jpeg

But do you think an incredible, well seasoned Cloud engineer lives on the ground with the rest of the plebs? Fuck no, he’s got a motherfucking Cloud Castle powered by his impeccable grammar. :eek:

C6BF19E5-2BEB-4F84-894F-377E2D1A4E55.jpeg

And how does he get back to his Cloud Castle after a hard days programming, shagging and trolling? Why by his flying space car run on premium dry sarcasm of course! :loco:

ED63C695-3504-48EB-B09F-B31B5016687B.jpeg

I hope this has been informative Neo Alec, it’s not your fault if you didn’t realise the awesome power of Kernow. :shredder:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
There’s a good amount of stuff on the NES that holds up surprisingly well in 2022. But holy hell there is a lot of garbage.

But that’s the same with every console, Neo Geo included...

Now Whether you want to play on actual hardware on a crt is a different conversation. Personally I have no interest in doing that even tho I still have all my NES games stored away somewhere.

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
Don't be a poor shmok like the others and get into an old console with 2D pixels and cartridges bigger than Veronica Moser's gaping anus.

get the new Call of Duty and play Warzone 2.0 like any other individual that contributes to society.

ChoAniki

n00b
There’s a good amount of stuff on the NES that holds up surprisingly well in 2022. But holy hell there is a lot of garbage.

But that’s the same with every console, Neo Geo included...

Now Whether you want to play on actual hardware on a crt is a different conversation. Personally I have no interest in doing that even tho I still have all my NES games stored away somewhere.
Yeah, love the NES, lots of good stuff and have couple of great Famicom exclusives too. The famicom has the same problem, bought a lot of big famicom lots so I can test everything out and yeah, the old sunsoft famicom exclusives dont hold up at all xD. And a looooot of baseball games im not interested in xD.

But for the Neo Geo I wanted to try out Neo Turf Masters, Baseball Stars 2, 2020 Super Baseball and Soccer Brawl. Neo Turf Masters and Baseball Stars 2 get so much praise that I need to play them and they both look very fun and exciting. Are there any other Sports games I need to try out?

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Yeah, love the NES, lots of good stuff and have couple of great Famicom exclusives too. The famicom has the same problem, bought a lot of big famicom lots so I can test everything out and yeah, the old sunsoft famicom exclusives dont hold up at all xD. And a looooot of baseball games im not interested in xD.

But for the Neo Geo I wanted to try out Neo Turf Masters, Baseball Stars 2, 2020 Super Baseball and Soccer Brawl. Neo Turf Masters and Baseball Stars 2 get so much praise that I need to play them and they both look very fun and exciting. Are there any other Sports games I need to try out?
Dunk Dream

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'm guessing @kernow meant why would any shmuck own a real NES in 2022 when you can just play on a Mister or something. I won't pretend there's a logical reason or anything. For me it's just nostalgia, and the Mister UI makes me feel like I'm playing on an emulator. I also haven't bothered investing in USB controllers that would make the experience feel more authentic. Mister is convenient though.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I dunno why some of you are so judgemental. I still have some old consoles and computers that I bought back in the day and play games on them fairly regularly. I also play games on emu, PC, Xbone, even tabletop, cards, etc. The medium doesn't really interest me that much, it's about the games and the fun I have with them, and that's it. Some say that the 80s and 90s were the golden age of gaming and it may be true if we're talking about original releases but actually I think we are right in the middle of the golden age, right here, right now. There never have been more options to play games than ever before, there are very active homebrew scenes for various systems, both old and new, there's emu and the promising Mister, etc., etc.

This is the best time for younger folks to discover vg history in a very convenient way, and I can't blame them for liking it. Fun is universal, you can have it with simple mid-70s Pong style games as well as state-of-the-art current stuff, and that's what it's all about. Enjoy what you have to the fullest, fuck the haters, life's too short for that.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I dunno why some of you are so judgemental. I still have some old consoles and computers that I bought back in the day and play games on them fairly regularly. I also play games on emu, PC, Xbone, even tabletop, cards, etc. The medium doesn't really interest me that much, it's about the games and the fun I have with them, and that's it. Some say that the 80s and 90s were the golden age of gaming and it may be true if we're talking about original releases but actually I think we are right in the middle of the golden age, right here, right now. There never have been more options to play games than ever before, there are very active homebrew scenes for various systems, both old and new, there's emu and the promising Mister, etc., etc.

This is the best time for younger folks to discover vg history in a very convenient way, and I can't blame them for liking it. Fun is universal, you can have it with simple mid-70s Pong style games as well as state-of-the-art current stuff, and that's what it's all about. Enjoy what you have to the fullest, fuck the haters, life's too short for that.