GTA V Online Discussion

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Did a bunch of missions with Craig last night and Suprise! I GOT FUCKING STUCK ON THE DAMN LOADING CLOUDS AGAIN . GOD DAMNITT!

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Did a bunch of missions with Craig last night and Suprise! I GOT FUCKING STUCK ON THE DAMN LOADING CLOUDS AGAIN . GOD DAMNITT!

GTA Online sure does hate you for some reason? That never happens to me or the other crew members as far as I am aware.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Now that Craig and Coryoon! have absolute tons of money in their bank surely you must have come to the realisation that once everything has been bought in the game leaves nothing else to do while being online?

No need to do missions anymore or worry about money again, the hackers on that game have completely destroyed the whole purpose of it.

Anyway, it was good while it lasted.

I still have to help my crew mates up to lvl 120... Miniguns for all.

It seems that whenever I die, I lose all my minigun ammo... happen to anyone else?

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
I still have to help my crew mates up to lvl 120... Miniguns for all.

It seems that whenever I die, I lose all my minigun ammo... happen to anyone else?

I'm always down for helping a fellow crew member out but everything else about the game holds no interest for me now.

The only time when all my Mini-Gun ammo is gone is when I participate in a Survival.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I'm always down for helping a fellow crew member out but everything else about the game holds no interest for me now.

The only time when all my Mini-Gun ammo is gone is when I participate in a Survival.

the new races they added are pretty cool... jumps jumps jumps and jump and die.

Im just doing any mission that comes up... its just fun to get online and fuck around with the lads..../

If cory and timespcheeters had headsets it would be even better.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Me and Coryoon! were online a little while ago when this other player called "CaseyBurgess" tried taking us both out with a driveby so we returned the favour and blow him up along with his car, the weird thing about it though as he respawned he just stood by doing absolutely nothing while I was using the sniper rifle as practice on his head.

This continued for about 5 more times until he got the message and left the game.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
As long as you keep that timesplitters shit up I won't.

Shroom pls.

If I get a headset, I'm pretty sure your accent won't monopolize anyone's attention. I can't even pronounce Coryoon properly and I'm not even sure I actually speak english so yeah, you get the idea :lolz:

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Shroom pls.

If I get a headset, I'm pretty sure your accent won't monopolise anyone's attention. I can't even pronounce Coryoon properly and I'm not even sure I actually speak english so yeah, you get the idea :lolz:

I wondered why he left so early for? As I was about to help him out with some money and doing some missions.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Me and Coryoon! were online a little while ago when this other player called "CaseyBurgess" tried taking us both out with a driveby so we returned the favour and blow him up along with his car, the weird thing about it though as he respawned he just stood by doing absolutely nothing while I was using the sniper rifle as practice on his head.

This continued for about 5 more times until he got the message and left the game.

Hahaha, I met the same guy. He tried to run me over in his Stinger, I shot him and stole his car. He sends me a message "I PAY U IF YOU BRING MY CAR BACK".
I decided to blow it up instead and answered with "I decline your offer".

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I wondered why he left so early for? As I was about to help him out with some money and doing some missions.

As soon as he joined my session, he killed me, stole my car then set up a pick up trap with a stickied bomb on my car and blowed it up right when I came close. I totally went Rambo after him with my brand new RPG. I think he got mad :keke:

Shroom pls, get your ass in the missions when Heath set them up so you can finally buy a Tank and shit. Also, do you still need money? I can provide you with a full garage of customized cars, hell I think I can give you 50 garage. You don't even answer or write anything in the game anymore, wtf?

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Shroom pls.

If I get a headset, I'm pretty sure your accent won't monopolize anyone's attention. I can't even pronounce Coryoon properly and I'm not even sure I actually speak english so yeah, you get the idea :lolz:

This sounds amazing!!!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Shroom pls, get your ass in the missions when Heath set them up so you can finally buy a Tank and shit. Also, do you still need money? I can provide you with a full garage of customized cars, hell I think I can give you 50 garage. You don't even answer or write anything in the game anymore, wtf?

I never get the invites.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I never get the invites.

Oh man, fuck this game, serisouly. It really is Glitch Theft Auto V.

Btw, I get stuck in the loading clouds sometimes too and the last time I had a minigun it lasted about 30 seconds.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member

Btw, I get stuck in the loading clouds sometimes too and the last time I had a minigun it lasted about 30 seconds.

Pretty much almost every time I get a invite from you I never get allowed to join in, there was once for a hour I sat in the apartment waiting for your invite and I always got either "match full" or "can't find user"

Also if I can get it to work I can now join in with headphones

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Another fun bug: setting the location when you join a game from "last location" back to "property" doesn't work either, it always spawns me at my last location for some reason.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
GTA Online sure does hate you for some reason? That never happens to me or the other crew members as far as I am aware.

Bro it does hate me. the kind of black hate only a machine can produce.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I should be back on this week, and it should be murder time.

Gotta get the rest of the crew upto 120...

One man with a minigun can troll a fuckload of nubcaeks.

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I should be back on this week, and it should be murder time.

Gotta get the rest of the crew upto 120...

One man with a minigun can troll a fuckload of nubcaeks.

The Mini-Gun is way more OP than I thought it would be. It's most assuredly N00b Murder fest 2013!

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
Craig did your PSN get hacked?

Last edited:

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Craig did your PSN get hacked?

Is the reason you ask that question is it because you received a message from Craig stating something like "Put this code into the PSN for 50.00 but you must also tell your friends?" If so I got the same message this morning.

How the hell the did Craig, Coryoon! and GutsDozer get so much frigging money to spend on GTA Online and I thought me having just over $100m at one time was obscene, but you guys have taken it to a whole new level.

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
Did you receive the $50 voucher code email from Craig's account?

Is the reason you ask that question is it because you received a message from Craig stating something like "Put this code into the PSN for 50.00 but you must also tell your friends?" If so I got the same message this morning.

How the hell the did Craig, Coryoon! and GutsDozer get so much frigging money to spend on GTA Online and I thought me having just over $100m at one time was obscene, but you guys have taken it to a whole new level.

Yes, so that code is legit!?