Guild wars

pyrokilla

Vice's grappling partner...naked,
Hey guys , anyone want in my guild? Me and my roommate are level 10's and are having a tough time finding good members.

anyways im "gawain of wraiths" and clan tag is [HELL] for hellsing hunters

Nice cape designed my myself aswell , lol

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
Or you guys can join my guild, the Red Fang. Name's Shandris Rudbich and i'm a R/N (god I love those Necro DOT's).

PM on the boards or whisper me in the game if you want to join in the guild. I'll be more than happy to help you guys out get through the rough spots, especially to Lions Arch if you need it, or if you just need some decent weapons or crafting materials to make armor, me and guildmates are willing to help you out (as long as you join the guild, heh).

(Sorry Pyro for the shameless plug, heh).

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I'd like to take up at least one of you on your offers, but I haven't been playing since I started my Ranger over.

Too little free time lately as it is, and what I do have is being split between SFA2 and FFXI.

I'll see what I can't get done this weekend, because I'd definitely like to get into the endgame PvP portions of this game, it sounds like a blast.

pyrokilla

Average Joe said:
I'd like to take up at least one of you on your offers, but I haven't been playing since I started my Ranger over.

Too little free time lately as it is, and what I do have is being split between SFA2 and FFXI.

I'll see what I can't get done this weekend, because I'd definitely like to get into the endgame PvP portions of this game, it sounds like a blast.

I'm sure you have fought in the arena, besdies xp what do you ercieve doing so?

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Not to break up this thread, but can you please respond to my PM's and posts? You are starting to make me nervous now.

GAMEFAN

BC_Gambit

Beni,
I'm still having fun playing this game.

It can be mindless hack and slash at some times, but just when you get overconfident the game can still slap you around.

I joined K_Dash's guild (sorry Pyro!), but I'm sure there's room for 2 neo geo clans... if not we can always make Digital War on each other :).

Now if only there were martial arts moves.... it could be like a 3D multi player fighting game.... :)

K_Dash

Zero's Tailor
Just like BC_Gambit said, it might be mindless hack and slash at times but if you get cocky, you will get whipped, just like Munska in the Kryta mission. :kekeke:

I'm also surprised that were getting more members in our guild than I thought. After Gambit left, one of the guys in our Kryta mission group left his guild and joined ours which I thought was pretty cool. As for the guild, I'm aiming for a guild to be made up of friendly, mature, like-minded people (who also like to enjoy the occasional tomfoolery that we enjoy here).

pyrokilla

Damn we are having a tough time with that princess ashs quest, very hard......

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
I'm on my 3rd character now. Settled on an Elementalist/Necromancer (Speccing in Air, Energy, and Death). My friends are mostly playing anti-caster builds so I figure I might as well try an anti-tank, especially given how popular W/Mo zerging is.

Anyway, I'm finding it more interesting than WoW. Absolutely gorgeous, running at 1024x768 with max specs and AAx4 at max fps with no slowdown on my main system. I would play at 1280xWhatever except it looks kind of weird on my 21".

I even got this to run on a P3/1.3ghz with 256mb of RAM and a 32mb GeForce2 MX or so. Lowest graphical settings but it was playable at ~30-40fps.

In the era of Vampire: Bloodlines and Doom 3, it's nice to see a game that'll run on old systems without a problem. Haven't encountered a single crash yet either.