Guilty Gear: Strive

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Who’s playing? What do you think?

I miss insta kills- and it’s kinda dumbed down for casuals; however, it’s pretty as all get out.

fancy a match?

PSN:

chow_yun_skinny

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I have it on Steam. Definitely easy on the eyes. The music is even more dumb/hilarious than usual.

While I don't mind that they nerfed the gatlings (GG was always one of the worst games for set play/being locked down in block stun), I can't say that I care for the nerfed mobility. I-no and Millia can still get their dirty business going but between the stripped down move lists and the more predictable air movement, it's a much more grounded game which kinda sucks for certain characters.

Edit: I did "watch" the story mode (had it on in the background while taking care of other business) and other than being weapons-grade retarded, I'm all about GoldLewis.

Last edited:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Would be my first GG to play competitively:

- As a newcomer, I'm pleased with the gameplay and its depth and general match flow (something that I struggled with while trying Xrd)

- Rollback is worth the fuss people are making for other delay-based netcode games

- Starting with Nagoyiruky. I'm loosing very often to pros, but I'm enjoying the learning process

- The backgrounds feel very similar to each others, and a step back from Xrd IMO (they are still good)

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I'm on it now. I'm on the hype train. Hit me up.

PSN: jakeUSA

I'm going to get this on Steam later.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
- The backgrounds feel very similar to each others, and a step back from Xrd IMO (they are still good)

I change my mind about the backgrounds looking similar to each others, now that I have played more and saw all of them (still prefer Xrd's backgrounds).