Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
im stillllll waiting on my copy of GG and my hori commander 4 pad to ship from play-asia. been on back order for a week.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Johnny and May are in cut scenes, and given that the cutscenes and in game assets are the same...there is a chance they'll be DLC.

I'm hoping for Jam to make an appearance myself...but it's not looking good.

How about that codex, eh? Read through it last night. Really enjoyed it!

I hear ya on Jam, she was my 2nd main (after Chipp) but yeah, she was no where to be found.

Not too disappointed tho, because they seem to have really fleshed out the story, so hoping the rest of the characters come into the series with some sort of purpose... even if I realize it's just to be able to charge full prices for dlc or new copies of the game. :p

Last edited:

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
The story mode is a complete waste of time. No interaction whatsoever. The online is complete ass with horrible lags. I refuse to support half-assed games like this. I am also willing to bet that the small roster is deliberate and will be expanded in the future with DLC characters, and you guys are going to have to pay for it.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
The story mode is a complete waste of time. No interaction whatsoever. The online is complete ass with horrible lags. I refuse to support half-assed games like this. I am also willing to bet that the small roster is deliberate and will be expanded in the future with DLC characters, and you guys are going to have to pay for it.

kUm9GjA.png

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
I pad-hacked my sticks the other day so I can finally get around to playing this on PS4.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
May is straight up in the game already.

This is what I'm saying.

10 will get you 20, that Johnny will be playable at some point.

@ Prof D...what's happening? ^_^ haven't seen you in ages. If you like-hit me up for a game.

PSN ID:
chow_yun_skinny

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
This game looks rad and here I am playing Accent Core XX Plus on my vita like a chump

Spoiler:

Albeit a happy chump coz the game is awesome :buttrock:

robot

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
A friend of mine brought this over, might be the most gorgeous looking game I've ever seen. Went to preorder that awesome Persona PS3/PS4 stick but it's already sold out. Really bummed about that. Might just get the PS3 version and use my existing stick.

Real Bout Maniac

Corporal Dick,
Just grabbed this for the PS4 and a HORI joystick based on all the good press. Never really played any of the Guilty Gear series before, but with what sounds like a decent training mode, I figure this is the place to start. And if nothing else, I figure getting a quality joystick now will serve me for any future fighters I get (already downloaded Injustice free on PS Plus this month).

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
xmas 1.jpg

FINALLY ARRIVED YESTERDAY!!!!

Now im good to play on either system. My SN is thatdemoguy

Also Stuart989....please shut up.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
MarkMan said there will be a second (and possibly final) run of these sometime in mid January. I definitely suggest keeping an eye out on the store and if you have twitter follow him @MarkMan23 and @MadCatz. They always post up news and updates, and he is very good about responding to any service issues and answering questions.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Just got back to town today and picked up my GG LE from the post office. Really looking forward to playing this, but I missed out on the fight stick and forgot to order a Hori Commander 4 before I left :/

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
I picked up a PS3 LE copy on New Year's Eve. I had it reserved at my local GameStop but didn't realize it had come out (I didn't get a text message like I usually do). I went in to pick it up and...they couldn't find it in the store. Apparently after a lot of looking it was determined that someone sold off my reserve copy. :annoyed:

The guy found a store across town that had one in stock that wasn't a pre-order copy and they held it for me. It worked out because I had to be on that side of town anyway to meet some friends for New Year's Eve dinner. What's also nice is at that GameStop I scooped up a used copy of New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U for the price of New Super Mario Bros. U by itself. :D

I had no idea about that stick though. :eek: