Gun Lord - Another new game by NG:DEV Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerflower

Banned
Who let the kindergarten in?

At least you spelled Kindergarten right, haha, nice try my friend;)

But seriously, I`ve got every jap. console since NES including PC-Engine Arcade Card Sapphire- go home, noch Fragen ?

NGDEV suxx, Problem.jpgproblem?

Only good thing about NGDEV is that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC7Ppm64Y38

Really nice one:)

BTW. go play (and LISTEN the OST) Gun Frontier and Metal Black by Taito AND Border Down (G.Rev Ex Taito) ...You are welcome kiddo;)

Kids these days...Wenn man keine Ahnung hat sollte man den Mund halten*smooch*

powerflower = shmup god, period.

Last edited:

Capt. Lurker

There's a post count?What the fuck isThat All abou

NDGT doesn’t suck. They’re very good at making quality games. Unfortunately they don’t know proper business procedures. And the guidance and information posted here should be their guidance. Some or most of all the suggestions posted and or legitimate resolutions that could have or would have resolved 80% if the issues.

Deliver everything first, then ask for support for other ventures is the right way to approach future business. Big Co’s. can afford to dump money into new ventures because they’ve already established themselves. A small company needs to initially focus on current projects and deliver them 100%. When things are rough, come up with counter measures to ensure that their “paid” customer base is at the very least; 95% satisfied.

People will support you continuously, so long as you quickly come up with solutions to current problems. But when you keep stalling, you keep feeding the same BS to your paid customers and worse than that, they see the BS, then you’re in trouble. Even more so when you have a nerve to ask for more money for things that can’t be delivered, let alone you haven’t delivered what is current.

A small company grows based on trust of the consumers. But expecting them (customers) to wait for goods 1 or 2+ years, when there is and are simple solutions right in front of you, and you’re not taking proper action, well then they’re going to fail.
Bottom line, NGDT is a good company, with good intentions in this niche market, and I or most of all us will continue to support them. However only after we take delivery of what we’ve paid a significant amount of money for.

They have had the cart shells and PCB boards for Fast Striker for quite some time. Why not assemble, package and deliver it in a box like Gunlord, and include the FS insert, basically include everything and then deliver it. Then, deliver the snap case later. What difference would it make, not to mention those that are waiting for a snap case can find a spare if they don’t already have one.

And why they didn’t deliver the insert for Gunlord with the rest of the package goes beyond me.

I ordered the US version of Gunlord and FS AES. I have two spare snap cases. After delivery of GL, I asked NGDT if they could send me my Gunlord insert, and they said no. That is just plain stupid! Why not? I/we knew we’d be waiting a while for snap cases and some of us prepared for it.
And to make matters worse, they’re waiting for snap cases to assemble FS packages. Why? That’s stupid. They already have a hook up with whomever they created their paper boxes. Why not make it for FS and move on? It simply doesn’t make sense.

And to make matters more fun:
NG-DEV tweets: "The productions of Fast Striker AES PCBs have started. The PCBs are scheduled for arrival in 4 weeks. We will then announce the release date"

WHAT!? First, they’ve been pitching this 2 week 4 week crap for two years or more. Not to mention this doesn’t make sense. How can you start on PCB productions, that you in turn you haven’t even taken delivery of the PCB (actual parts) yet?

I really want NGDT to succeed, I really do. But for crying out loud, fix this debacle already. It’s so simple to solve that even a 10 year old could figure it out. At the very least coming out and admitting that they’ve been defrauded by David G (no surprise really) would be a relief and accepted by most. Even more so if they did the right thing by delivering what they have (in its entirety, insert, carts, game, and paper box like GL) and providing a refund to counter measure the lack of said snap cases. It’s not that hard to figure out.

powerflower

Banned
Sorry to burst your bubble, really don`t wanna piss you off...

You played Dodopachichi Saidaiojou?, played Gradius 2/5? Played Gun Frontier, Metal Black, G-Darius, Mushihimesama, ESP Galuda1/2, Deathsmiles, Akai Katana, R-Type Delta, Terra Diver, Mars Matrix, Tatsujin2, GigaWing 1/2, ...come on...NGDEV SUXX against these shmups, please...don`t wanna be rude against you but please...Gunhed PC-Engine??

OST Gunhed Stage 9 OST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmP6yI5l8yM

Oh, ASO2 Stage 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODDWg_rbxKM

No effiing way NGDEV , NO WAY!!

If you wanna listen OST from Raffael Dyll from Germany go LISTEN and PLAY Söldner X2 PS3 KILLER !!!!!!!!

There we go : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grBGqnDQAuU&list=PL8B720F3C1EC89310

Fuck your snap cases....

S N K !!!!

I put ALL my money on the AES when I was 15 (Magician Lord, Raguy), very hard earned money, fu yu NGD, dont`t...just don`t...

S N K FOREVER !!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.