Andy Is A Bastard

A Bastard, Andy Is,
Happy 27th to one of our more...Canadian members!:emb:

Seriously though, have a good one Wizzy, and here's to many more!:buttrock:

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
It begins.

This thread should be a worthy read, no doubt.

BTW, Happy Birthday!

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
I somehow knew this was going to happen. But thx... if your serious.

And I only say that because I have no previous affiliation with the person who created the thread. Not to mention his name as it brings a sense of irony to it.

Last edited:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Happy birthday.
Don't overintellectualize those two words too much. :tickled:

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
Regardless of whether or not most folks disagree w/your views, actions, or thoughts, happy birthday and here's to many more. We may treat each other like crap on the forum, but IMO we should at least give the common courtesy of acknowledging one's birthday.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
He takes a hit and keeps going and going and going and going and going...

In all seriousness, happy birthday wizzy baby! ;)

PopeCuervoLime

Avid Neo-Expert
15 Year Member
All flames aside, happy birthday.

There will be plenty of battles outside this thread but we can be civil for one day, can't we?

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Happy Birthday Wizzy! ;)

Have fun and enjoy your day!

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
Admittedly I peeked into this thread half-expecting some entertaining drama, but...

Happy B-Day
:kekeke:

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Well based on the first few posts. I was pretty surprised. To be honest I didn’t think any of the above people would have posted, why? Well. Things always seem to get way to personal, and well that shit doesn’t really go over easy sometimes. But then on the other hand I see a lot of personal traits that you all share. And I personally can see where the easy going attitude comes from. I probably take people too seriously. Or everybody seriously to often when I should be looking at the lighter side of things. I don’t know. My unorthodox frame of mind gets me in as much trouble as it does open doors. The ying yang balance of things.

For instance I was walking with my brother down the street a little while ago. And my brother ran into this chick he was banging a while back. They were talking, and he introduced me. Well the first thing I noticed was her eyebrows. She had none. She plucked them all out and then drew them. Decent looking girl but no eyebrows. So I figured since she did this voluntarily that I could ask her about them. So I asked her, why did you draw in your eyebrows. I assumed she plucked them and they didn’t grow back and I just wanted to know. She got all offended. And my brother got pissed at me. I was like fuck. How do you draw in your eyebrows and not have people notice or ask about them and they got even more offended, I don’t know I enquire about anything as I want to understand it. Anyways I just blew there minds. And I thought it was acceptable. To me if I drew in mine. Id defend the decision, hell I did it. Why not defend it.

Anyways thx for the sentiments. I’m still at work. And it’s shitty outside. But Ill probably do something later. I’m not 27 till 9:00 pm tonight. Anyways see you guys on the forum.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
A serious happy birthday to the guy with the huge cock. :buttrock:

Shit, I didn't know you're a Canadian, omg I hate you now.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I won't flame people on their b-day

Have fun and be safe tonight.

wizkid007 said:
She plucked them all out and then drew them. Decent looking girl but no eyebrows.

That is tacky looking when girls do that.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Im not as kind as my friends.

I hope you dont drink yourself to death today.

(not really).

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Happy Birthday!

I wanted to post this earlier but my keyboard died:mad:

Women should never pluck their eyebrows, it looks hideous. Especially when they pluck them all out and draw them on *shudders*