@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Happy birthday!!!
🎁🎂🎁🎂🎁

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Many Happy Returns of the Day, to one of this forum’s best and brightest!

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
HBD!

IMG1_236312D2wsdX352ffn3c3Sd33xgdC4gdfxcd_cDo4pDy_cxvxopy_1024x1024.jpg

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I’m not saying Jeremy Klein played this at my house or anything…I *am* saying, I played it at Jason Rodger’s house right after he went pro for H•Street.
^_______^
Kevin Bacon is in here at some point, if we stretch this out far enough.
FE8AD5E9-D068-491C-8963-6A628ABC98E7.jpeg
Always loved this deck.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
I’m not saying Jeremy Klein played this at my house or anything…I *am* saying, I played it at Jason Rodger’s house right after he went pro for H•Street.
^_______^
Kevin Bacon is in here at some point, if we stretch this out far enough.
View attachment 62207
Always loved this deck.
That's ill man.

My friend back in the day found an H-Street Ron Allen deck and gave it to me (found it in the attic of a house he was renting), thinking I would ride it. He had no idea what it really was, to him it was a nice gesture of just giving me a skateboard deck he found. I sold it to a collector in Cali for enough to buy myself a brand new longboard / downhill board, and threw my dude like $200 as a finders reward. That made him more than cool with me selling it lol. After that I went on to teach at least 3 people to skate who went pro for slalom / DH. We used to run an outlaw 4 mile race in Lansing, shit was wild.

Still no sign of Kevin Bacon, but I've got an autograph from Andy Mac around here somewhere :'D

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
So good, what a great find! My Uncles worked @ the Uncle Wiggly pressing plant, so as a young grommet I was adjacent to many guys that would become heroes later in my life.

Ron Allen…what can you say? Who goes pro, *at 28 years old*?!? The dude with the biggest balls, and most to lose if he slams. He was always a favorite. The first round of ‘L👁️FE’ shirts were silkscreened in my garage, right after Jesse Neuhaus jumped from G&S.

That downhill stuff is for a different breed of cat. Y’all are gutsy for real!
Hope you have a wonderful bday, man.