Happy inauguration day!

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I was going to say...I didn't think you could have friends. The path of the white-knight is one that is traveled alone.

That's fucking rich.... The member that is always splaining for racists, fascists and other deplorables while living a trapped life out of fear that nobody will vouch for them hates on me for standing up .

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
That's fucking rich.... The member that is always splaining for racists, fascists and other deplorables while living a trapped life out of fear that nobody will vouch for them hates on me for standing up .

“Standing up”

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Hey now I'm standing up

Don't you dare make fun of him. When faced with the worst anti-Asian racism he ever encountered, he told the guy, "Hey, that's racist." Norton's incredible bravery will never be forgotten.

Braver than most, at least.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Braver than most, at least.
Standing up from a seated position. Said three words, then got completely shut down by a half-assed reply from the racist that he had no response to. I guess no one else in the car had a problem with any of this, so he just shut up and continued with the ride. This story is not going to be featured on Profiles in Courage.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I guess I'm not really a "white knight" then.

Oh sure you are...don't be so hard on yourself.

You're almost to the WK-5 rank of "Internet racist recon" (or, IRR for short)...don't give up now.

What did they give you when you hit the rank of WK-4? Did you upgrade the stud on your prince albert piecing from silver to gold, or up to a larger gauge?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I guess I am a snowflake, because my immediate reaction was to whine, "Why do I get lumped with smoke?" Not sure what sense conflating us makes since we disagree about almost everything, but triggered for sure.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I guess I am a snowflake, because my immediate reaction was to whine, "Why do I get lumped with smoke?" Not sure what sense conflating us makes since we disagree about almost everything, but triggered for sure.

Dude, you are still upset that I don't care for David Lee Roth.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Hey, Somebody has to poke triggered snowflakes like STK and Smokes.

Man...I'll accept all kinds of insults...but snowflake? Meh, that doesn't fit. I'm a cunt, I've never dodged that...but I'm a far cry from a right wing snowflake.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Dude, you are still upset that I don't care for David Lee Roth.

I don't give a crap about David Lee Roth or Van Halen in general. Or even the entire genre of music they belong to. Never was my thing. I just don't like racism, which is what you were promoting in that thread. And was disgusted by your lack of self awareness regarding it.