Hard to find neo-geo.com on searchengines!

Robi15

20 Year Member
Idonno but when I searched "neo geo" at almost any searchengine, i only found loads of crappy romsites and other broken links. And game shops....
corkysm64.gif

Shawn, do you want more people to find this fine site?

When you type "NEO GEO" at altavista for example, i think this site should stand first in line. That's my oppinion though.
Anybody think differently?

corkysm31.gif

Robi15

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Yeah, did the same thing. I wonder if Shawn wants extra coverage now though-w/ his skyrocketing payment (hopefully later when it get's all squared). I think we contribute enough memory as it is
smile.gif

JRock917

, ,
funny, I found this site no problem when I typed on "neo geo" into AOL search, that is how I got here in the first place; well, there was one problem, my search results also included neogeofreak.com, so I so think there was a problem there...
smile.gif

Todd

Galford's Armourer
Its on the first page on google! thats how i found this site!!

Shawn

snkusa.com
Last week neo-geo.com was #6 on Alta Vista and now it’s #18. It seems to fluctuate on Alta Vista for some reason, not sure how they regulate the rankings.

About Yahoo!’s search engine. I have submitted neo-geo.com consistently over the past 8 months to them. When you do a search on yahoo using the key words neo geo, you get SNK USA and Neo Generations, which have been dead links for many months. I have submitted notification that these two current links are dead, yet nothing changes. They are not obligated to list my site, but at least provide links that are active. Very frustrating.

About google, that cost me $200, which was a fee for a guaranteed review of my submission. Forget working my way up, emulator site seem to be what’s hot. I also invested some money a while back for a mass submission of neo-geo.com to the search engines. That didn’t seem to do a thing. Last time I submitted my site to all the major search engines manually would be about a month ago.

Robi15

20 Year Member
What about advertiseing? Expensive? Long shot?

I mean to advertise on other game-shopsites or something like that.. That would make the "hit's" grow higher. But i quess it's not a cheep option.
dozey.gif

Robi15

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I think I used www.search.com w/ no result. I originally found this place by reading a post in Kazuya's forum. One of the members refered to this place-recommending that Shawn has a cool website and is a trustworthy seller.