Hastings?Nes,Sega and more.

Pat505

War Room Troll
I went to Hastings this morning and to my surprise they had a huge bin full of nes,sega and sega master system games. The nes were loose but the rest had cases and some with manuals. They had told me they opened a new store in Denver called something else that I forgot and they buy everything. So they sent down some stock to there location. Basically all the games I think were 7.49$

I got Dr mario, Draculas Curse loose and lost vikings complete.

I don't know anything about the master system but what I kinda remember are Defense missle 3-D, Rampage,vigilante, and some rpg that had the word sword in it. Please forgive me for Ilooked at so much and forgot the names.

I'll probably go to all the hastings today and try and take some pics.

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
I never heard of that store, I don't think we have a store called hastings in IL. Sounds like you might get a reasonable deal if you know what to look for.

Pat505

War Room Troll
Sorry forgot to link store:http://www.gohastings.com/?gclid=COSv-9jJoK0CFQduhwodeUtAmQ

I went to some other stores had no way of taking pics but they had some more cool stuff. They had some 64 games for $10 like golden eye and turok was hoping for silicon valley. I picked up Shenmue 2 for xbox for $10. Also had some more Sega rpg's like Sword of Vermilion, Shining Darkness and Immortal with cases and booklets. There not deals of the century but it's nice not to wait for shipping and to see exactly what your buying.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
that place sounds pretty fresh, too bad we have none in the carolinas :/

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Sorry forgot to link store:http://www.gohastings.com/?gclid=COSv-9jJoK0CFQduhwodeUtAmQ

I went to some other stores had no way of taking pics but they had some more cool stuff. They had some 64 games for $10 like golden eye and turok was hoping for silicon valley. I picked up Shenmue 2 for xbox for $10. Also had some more Sega rpg's like Sword of Vermilion, Shining Darkness and Immortal with cases and booklets. There not deals of the century but it's nice not to wait for shipping and to see exactly what your buying.

yep, I really dislike online stores because most of them are just there to gouge potential buyers 50 dollar games like nba 2k12 can easily be bought for about $35 bucks if you do a little search elswhere. maybe if hastings had classic games on display as well as the current generation I might actually like it.

I prefer this place:

http://www.tradengames.com/ProductCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=71

hastings<==killah!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
we've got a new store in our mall called 3D games that sells retro stuff, only problem is every game is a sports title :/

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
that place sounds pretty fresh, too bad we have none in the carolinas :/

Hi Kid, what do we have in the carolinas? There is a nice used book store by my house called Edward Mckay, that sells ALL console games from way back, but their stock is pretty limited and new inventory doesn't come often. Prices are actually very reasonable though.