HE WAS JUST TRYING TO "FREE THE CHILDREN!" KONY 2012 filmmaker caught masturbating at park

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
LoL Beat me to it.

I mean, he was beating to it.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Who the fuck cares for some jerk-off. Dunno why this crap is newsworthy at all.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Was he jacking off to the children? What the fuck does his beating off in public have to do with anything? Are they trying to paint him out be some kind sexual deviant or something? Well...I guess he kind of is....but still!

Last edited:

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
I've been "freeing the children" every morning for 20 years and no one ever sends me money.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I've been "freeing the children" every morning for 20 years and no one ever sends me money.

I find public restrooms work better than private for that purpose.

Marek

Banned
Apparently they only donate 30% of their intake to the actual source, whatever it may be.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I've been drinking. Please forgive my drunken unattentive state. mods delete this lol.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
more importantly, WTF is a kony?

Joseph Kony is the leader of a Ugandan gorilla group who kidnaps kids to become child soldiers, apparently some folks in america had no clue that this mode of "recruiting" happened or that this man was around as he's been on the run for a couple years now

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
With all the "Kony 2012" talk you'd think Kony is running for the presidential election in November. XD

Zero Satori

Jaguar Ninja
With all the "Kony 2012" talk you'd think Kony is running for the presidential election in November. XD
Actually, walking around San Francisco the last couple of weeks, there were so many random "Kony 2012" posters which had absolutely no clear description as to who or what is Kony that I wondered if it was some third-party candidate being pushed (as is the tradition around here) by people who think such a thing is worth their time.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I haven't watched a video but can someone explain to me why there is a 2012 next to Kony.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
I think Jason Russell —by way of his public meltdown and his viral video KONY2012— has single-handedly normalized "masturbation" in our mainstream discourse.

TMZ managed to obtain video(s) from bystanders who had the misfortune of witnessing this spectacle:

Up-close Naked Meltdown of 'Kony 2012' Mastermind